Interracial vacation

We vacationed in Mexico a couple years ago and my wife would be so wet every time we got back to the room. Said she loved all the guys watching her in her bikini. So fucking hot.

a silent thanks to whoever designed bikinis...and thanks X 💯 to the girls who are brave enough to wear the skimpiest in public 👀

a silent thanks to whoever designed bikinis...and thanks X 💯 to the girls who are brave enough to wear the skimpiest in public 👀
It was the first time she had worn one in public. My wife is pretty self conscious but the stares she got from men changed her mind and she began to think of herself as a object of desire. So appreciative of all those guys starting my wife’s sexual awakening.

It was the first time she had worn one in public. My wife is pretty self conscious but the stares she got from men changed her mind and she began to think of herself as a object of desire. So appreciative of all those guys starting my wife’s sexual awakening.

please take my thanks to your wife too...she's earned the appreciation of every man

Back