Interracial vacation

5 pretty snowbunnies
5 Black guys

the maternity ward will be real busy in 9 months
There’s six black guys, maybe even seven, depending on who’s taking the picture,,,could be another white wife, in which case somebody made sure everyone was covered, more likely this will get wild once they take the party inside!

There’s six black guys, maybe even seven, depending on who’s taking the picture,,,could be another white wife, in which case somebody made sure everyone was covered, more likely this will get wild once they take the party inside!

I LOVE how you think Mary…thanks so much for enhancing the scene

What a Photoshop,
Reality; for a woman when aroused, the deepest vagina is 7–9 inches. Average length of an erect penis is between 5.1- 5.5 inches. Roberto Esquivel Cabrera from Saltillo, Mexico, his 18.9 inch is World’s longest penis.
I mean after awhile you get tired of looking at every day from a realistic point of view, hence why I was pissed when artist Rekks decided to be on some bullshit. Because we could've had something amazing to enjoy looking at seeing ourselves in some form enjoying that ideal interracial vacation.
What you see before you is unfinished artwork of our dream relaxing interracial vacation project Mandingo Island, unfortunately he or she because "I don't know the gender of Rekks" didn't really see my vision.
This is now is just a ruff draft mere glimpse of a breathtaking artwork of us if it was finished detailed & colored as expected.
IMG_20200220_162359.jpg
To which the inspiration came from this image...
tumblr_mscwyl7HU71s5b6yso1_400 (1).jpg
So yeah, Rekks pretty much said fuck those of us that love his or her artwork style.😒
If I had that artist talent & digital drawing technology, free interracial vacation artwork daily.😎💜♠️

Last edited:
Back