Interracial vacation

I was living with a rich guy when I met my future husband, he had a mansion and used to take me to the Bahamas all the time,,,after I cucked him with my future hub I moved out of his bedroom into one of the other five he had,,,I continued to live there for another 11 months when I cucked my future hub. After that my hub proposed and my old boyfriend offered us his time share penthouse in Daytona for our honeymoon. If I told that story anywhere other than a Cuckold site people would think it was strange,,,but here it’s just par for the course, LOL. In hindsight, anyone who was destined to be with me for a long term relationship was gonna have to accept being a Cuckold,,,this April will be our 37th anniversary.

Too bad you couldn't get the time off from work to go with you wife to Jamaica, your ******* went in your place,they found a nice local gentleman to show them around! They haven't answered your phone calls in more than a week! Must be poor reception! (The second picture )

This is how it starts with my wife too, her naked, having some fun with them, then...

yup, basic human nature…
a naked woman partying with naked men, cocks will be going into her while the party is on!
in fact…the woman becomes the party, doesn’t she?

Back