Interracial vacation

Bianca Blackwood, her & all of the other creations of John Persons who is the ghost on the internet are in public domain at this point mainly because it's been years since anyone has heard from that artist so yeah...
For any fictional character to enter public domain, their life story will have to be abandoned by the creator for years I mean the Cinderella stories in public domain which means Disney can't really sue you if you make it interracial.
View attachment 4772734
Yummy
Sex on the Beach

The next step of our lives is to have a good relationship with NASA, so we can move to Earth 2 & make that ideal blacked utopia. New Yorkers, you can recreate your hometown back to it's former glory in the 90's dubbing it "Retro NYC", we can have a simple life again before Facebook & ain't ******* Twitter came along & ruin everyday society.
Why stop at having our own tropical island for that free interracial vacation, when we can go one step beyond. Retro civilization & economy on Earth 2, where black kings rule along side their loyalty faithful Queens of Spades.
Anything is possible when you set your mind to it, because once you achieve your life goal it will feel like a good dream come true. 💜♠️😎

One of the things I'm going to do when I arrive in Long Beach California, is find me a stoner bestie & care bear hug a Asian woman out of kindness. I expect to see a black man & white/black/Asian/Latino woman party. 🏖🍹🥳💜♠️

Back