Interracial Sex - Still a Taboo in Your Society?

All women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men.
This is so funny! Sure, sure. I'm always reading about Asian women in China, Thailand, Japan, etc.--as well as White women in Norway, Ireland, Poland, and so forth; they're constantly beating each other up over Black men. 🤣

Black men literally have their pick of any women they want.
ROTFLMBAO! :LOL: I haven't read anything this ridiculous in quite a while.

I don't understand why some people on this site insist on promulgating this nonsense--and that's just what it is--nonsense.

"BlackCuckquean" has got to be a White male! :giggle:
Kiss my black ass bitch

I’m from England and literally everywhere I go, all I ever see are black men with white women. They love the fuck out of each other. It’s the norm to see them together and I don’t blame them lol. I still would like to see even more though lmao. I think about 50-60% black men date white women, let’s get it to 80 😂😂😝
More nonsense.
Interracial couples may seem common but the latest figures show they account for only 7% of relationships in England and Wales.

All women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men.
This is so funny! Sure, sure. I'm always reading about Asian women in China, Thailand, Japan, etc.--as well as White women in Norway, Ireland, Poland, and so forth; they're constantly beating each other up over Black men. 🤣

Black men literally have their pick of any women they want.
ROTFLMBAO! :LOL: I haven't read anything this ridiculous in quite a while.

I don't understand why some people on this site insist on promulgating this nonsense--and that's just what it is--nonsense.

"BlackCuckquean" has got to be a White male! :giggle:
Of course they’re not fighting over black men in those places since there are no black men there. But look what happens when black men are around them.

More nonsense.
Interracial couples may seem common but the latest figures show they account for only 7% of relationships in England and Wales.
How are you going to argue with me about what I see? I’m telling you.. as an individual that lives in London, when I’m out and about, I see way more interracial couples than black/black and white/white couples. And why are you stalking my comments and harassing me up and down this website. Fuck off please.

Of course they’re not fighting over black men in those places since there are no black men there. But look what happens when black men are around them.

You wrote "ALL [emphsis mine] women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men."
Those were YOUR words. Clearly, what you wrote is blatantly false.

How does the article you cited about a Russian ad that received negative backlash because it featured a Black male support your claim that ALL women fight over Black men?

You wrote "ALL [emphsis mine] women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men."
Those were YOUR words. Clearly, what you wrote is blatantly false.

How does the article you cited about a Russian ad that received negative backlash because it featured a Black male support your claim that ALL women fight over Black men?
Obviously ‘all’ is an exaggeration, my goodness do you need to be spoon fed with every ounce of information. 🤦🏾‍♀️

The article shows the white guys being threatened by a black man being in an advert because they see black men as a threat and they know how much their women love black men. Isn’t it obvious enough damn. I’m about to masturbate now.. don’t interrupt me again. Thank you.

How are you going to argue with me about what I see? I’m telling you.. as an individual that lives in London, when I’m out and about, I see way more interracial couples than black/black and white/white couples. And why are you stalking my comments and harassing me up and down this website. Fuck off please.

But you didn't claim to see way more interracial couples. You wrote this:
[E]verywhere I go, all I ever see are black men with white women.

Human perceptions are often impacted by the beliefs people hold. You claim all you ever see in England are Black men with White women in a country in which such relationships are only 7%. That's like me claiming all Hondas I see are blue because I like blue Hondas and drive one myself when obviously most Hondas on the street are not blue. The issue isn't reality, but my faulty perception.

But you didn't claim to see way more interracial couples. You wrote this:
[E]verywhere I go, all I ever see are black men with white women.

Human perceptions are often impacted by the beliefs people hold. You claim all you ever see in England are Black men with White women in a country in which such relationships are only 7%. That's like me claiming all Hondas I see are blue because I like blue Hondas and drive one myself when obviously most Hondas on the street are not blue. The issue isn't reality, but my faulty perception.
Once again, this is obviously an exaggeration 😭😭 is it that difficult for you to comprehend? I used to be very jealous up until about two months ago when I started to find it hot so no I don’t have observation bias.

Last edited:
Obviously ‘all’ is an exaggeration, my goodness do you need to be spoon fed with every ounce of information. 🤦🏾‍♀️

The article shows the white guys being threatened by a black man being in an advert because they see black men as a threat and they know how much their women love black men. Isn’t it obvious enough damn. I’m about to masturbate now.. don’t interrupt me again. Thank you.
But "all" is a gross exaggeration that opens the exaggerator to challenge. Your assertion that White guys in Russia objected to the ad because they see Black men as a threat and they know how much their women love Black men is an assumption on your part. I recommend not treating your assumptions, opinions. conclusions, interpretations, etc., as if they're facts.

But "all" is a gross exaggeration that opens the exaggerator to challenge. Your assertion that White guys in Russia objected to the ad because they see Black men as a threat and they know how much their women love Black men is an assumption on your part. I recommend not treating your assumptions, opinions. conclusions, interpretations, etc., as if they're facts.
So why else are they angry lol. It’s an assumption but a pretty common sense, obvious, ‘everyone knows I’m right’ type of assumption.

Once again, this is obviously an exaggeration 😭😭 is it that difficult for you to comprehend? It used to be very jealous up until about two months ago when I started to find it hot so no I don’t have observation bias.
I understand exaggeration, but exaggerating opens the exaggerator to challenge, weakens the exaggerator's credibility, and introduces the exaggerator to charges of observation bias. You brought all that on yourself, mate. :LOL:

So why else are they angry lol. It’s an assumption but a pretty common sense, obvious, ‘everyone knows I’m right’ type of assumption.
It's an assumption common to whom? I read the article you cited and it doesn't state specifically those who object were Russian males. You made that declaration without factual support. Did you also read in that same article that a pro-LGBT Russian ad was pulled due to objections? Is that because heterosexuals see homosexuals as a threat because they know their heterosexual mates prefer homosexuals? I don't think so.

I believe the more likely reason for the complaints is due to racism; that is, in a country such as Russia with few Blacks, some Russians--probably both male and female--objected to a Black male in an ad because they view Blacks as an inferior people.

Who the hell are you?
Lmao better question, who the fuck are you?
Look out if you get Avaadore in on this. She's not nearly as polite as me. :giggle:
Hey now, I'm a classy broad, I just have no patience for fucking idiots lol

But I don't have time today, I have a date to be getting ready for.. So I'll just go ahead and log off instead of blaming the internet for my poor time management skills..
Leaving Rachel Mcadams GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Back