Impossible Sex Positions For Tiny Dick Men

Tom, my husband, can't get inside of me; when we are laying on our sides - face to face - kissing.
I ave to piggy back of another wife she says things that we all know. Before I was blacked. There were a handful of positions. I wanted to do lots of positions. I’m. Trophy wifegym bunny so love beautiful bodies. I tried reverse cowgirl and I know all women will know what I’m about to say. Urethras his 6 in ch dick in u. And u can only do a little wriggle.or it flicks out. Which gets so fun n frustrating that just get off lie on my front. Look at my nails and wait for him to finish thankfully20 mins. Now. With a black stud. I like gym rats too and10 in is perfect what the black bull will do is start by fucking u in all the positions the husbands does. He knows coz yes wives tell them all about white men. So he will fuck his wife in every position but omgso much better. And he always performs coz he wants to show me how superior he is. And even those positions they fuck totally different. Coz of his size. For rag. O top. He will fuck me from way back so only feel that cock. Where a white man has to lie on me. To get in. And I fel his body etc. And not the sensation of a cock and only that ok. Now. After showing the wife that he fucks way better. And they love to hear it. Btw. He then fucks u in positions only black me can From sideways. He is behind. He takes my leg and he eases his cock and we can kiss as we fuck. Super hot. With white man. It’s almost 90 degrees so he can stay in. Another. They love. Picking me up effortlessly and feel that raw power. He lifts me up high. Holds me with hand. And reaches to his swinging cock and jerk sit for while TIL it’s er t. Then he slowly lowes me all way until I have his full length in me. Women talk about this power that black cocks have. This is when I felt. U feel impaled on it and I bet he could have no hands and keep u pinned. And he slowly slides u up and his full length. Staci g in middle of room. And can fuck u for ages without tiring. Now white me will normally start fuck8mg on a counter. Then lift u. But he can’t stand upright. He has to kinda bend a bit to fuck. I dunno. It’s long time so can’t remember. Anyway just look at all clips. And see the positions that only bbc can do. Jay slayer likes to show off. He loves fucking wives particularly. I front of husband. Anyway I Gould go on and on. But wives please comment and say I’m spot on.

Even at 7” I slip out in reverse cowgirl when she lays back. A guy w a longer cock will perfectly hit her Gspot and it’s a great position to be eaten out or DVP/DP.
A few internet pics of my favorite position.
I have a downward curve cock and her bull has an upward curve cock, so my wife says she loves this position either DVP or DP. It’s pleasurable for all 3.

Back