I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I have to be careful about what I say about certain people on here because of their relationships to us,but there's more going on that I wish I could tell if I could find time. Audrey is around 50,a slim blonde,former cheerleader, and very attractive. In her mind,though probably not in reality,there's been a long rivalry between her and Lisa. Lisa denies that such a situation ever existed. Audrey's recently been blacked as a result of requests from her husband and she's liking it,a lot. She's getting closer to Lisa than ever before after over thirty years of more than a casual acquaintance.
Jody got a text from Lisa last night. Her guys have some friends in town for the weekend and she and Audrey are entertaining them. That explains why I haven't heard from her. I'm not sure why she prefers to communicate with me through Jody,but that's what she's doing most of the time now.

Lisa wasted no time in letting me know that she wasn't alone,and that she was resting beside the pool while a hot young black stud massaged her entire body with suntan lotion. "I'm pretty sure he's going to fuck me before he gets finished. Then,we'll have to start all over again."

"If that's the Markus I know,Jody won't have to go looking for more black men there to entertain her. He doesn't live there,but he's really well-connected. There are a lot of single and divorced black men there who exclusively fuck other men's wives and girlfriends. I'm not sure if it's really an organized group,but it might as well be." You sound like you're talking from experience. Of course I am."

Jody came back and we didn't have any privacy on either end,so we hung up.

Jody said there hadn't been anyone at the pool,except for a fat white guy who was getting sunburned and kept staring at her. When I asked if she'd gotten any desirable attention when she went for breakfast,she said that she actually had. A young black guy three or four positions behind her in line had voiced a silent Wow! to her and another had yelled "Looking good girl!" as she was getting back into the car. "Nothing earthshaking,but Hey! I'll take it. You know I haven't traveled a lot and don't have much to compare to,but there are a whole lot of black men in this place' I agreed.

Jody looked at me curiously,but complied when I told her that I wanted to get a good look at her,then watch her take off her bikini slowly. As she turned slowly on her tip toes,she told me that she could do a pretty good striptease,not professional maybe,but pretty good. I told her that I would remember that and be sure to have her do it sometime,but for that moment,I just wanted her to get naked. The blue pill had had plenty of time to take affect and I didn't want to waste it.

I'm proud of my oral skills and I studied Jody's pussy intently as I licked her into a virtual frenzy,then up to her tits and her beautiful face and decided that she looks very Asian from that angle. Jody is gorgeous head to toe. She's young,not yet thirty,but she looks even younger when she's naked.

She was riding my cock when the room phone rang. Remembering that Markus said he would call,I reached for the phone and handed it to Jody. After the sexy,"Hi Markus",she listened for a while,then said,"That's why I'm here. No,I don't have any limits. I just want it to be good...for everyone. OK,I'll see y'all then."

"There's another guy besides the one from yesterday that's coming with Markus,and possibly more. OMG,I'm going to get gang banged! Oh Yes!" She rode hard for another minute or two before I busted a nut.
That was a very eventful day and I'll get back to it asap. Jody and I are going to a party this afternoon at one of Lisa's old friend's house where I'm sure Jody will get a proper welcome.

White mini dress that's almost completely see-through and not another stitch of cloth on her body,only strappy heeled sandals. This is going to be a good day!

I have to be careful about what I say about certain people on here because of their relationships to us,but there's more going on that I wish I could tell if I could find time. Audrey is around 50,a slim blonde,former cheerleader, and very attractive. In her mind,though probably not in reality,there's been a long rivalry between her and Lisa. Lisa denies that such a situation ever existed. Audrey's recently been blacked as a result of requests from her husband and she's liking it,a lot. She's getting closer to Lisa than ever before after over thirty years of more than a casual acquaintance.
The matriarch having passed a couple of years ago,every woman in this family has now been blacked. I hope that's okay to say on this thread. It's true.

The younger two are both married to black guys and have families. One is quiet and does her own thing taking care of her family,whereas the other is a busy body. I don't mean that in a negative way. It's just that she always has to be involved in virtually everything. She delights in arranging meetings between her husband'd friends and relatives and the older ones,who at this time in their lives like to have as much fun as possible,a big part of that fun being the spreading of their legs for black men.

White mini dress that's almost completely see-through and not another stitch of cloth on her body,only strappy heeled sandals. This is going to be a good day!
The drive to our destination was about two hours and Jody spent about an hour of that time masterbating. She was so horny with anticipation of what awaited her that she was literally squirming in her seat and had multiple orgasms during the drive. I enjoyed it almost as much as she did!

Lisa has experience with a lot of men,but I have experience with only a few women,so some comparisons are unavoidable for me.

I usually keep my thoughts on the subject to myself,but on the couple of occasions I mentioned comparisons to Jody,she's insisted that she doesn't mind and volunteered more information than I asked for. She said that she considers any comparisons with Lisa complimentary and told me that Lisa told her that she has everything it takes to keep my attention. Nothing could be more true!

When I noticed that they have identical bikinis,I asked if their breast sizes are the same,knowing that there's some difference. Jody told me that Lisa fills the top fuller and actually spills over some because she's a full cup size bigger. "I'm okay with mine,and I don't feel like mine are small." "It's just that Lisa's extra well endowed,busty or whatever." "Can't miss those tits,and believe me,nobody does!" "I've heard men say they'd like to fuck her between her tits,and I'll bet that some have done exactly that." Jody's right. They have. She went on to say that she's a couple of inches taller than Lisa,their weight is about the same,and that they're close enough in size to wear each other's clothes and that they sometimes do,adding that it's more often her wearing Lisa's. "Lisa has a much bigger wardrobe and a lot more of the IR stuff. Lisa says that a lot of black men really like it and it's like cheering for the team. From my experience so far,I think she's right." "It's probably not necessary,but kissing up can be a good thing. lol"

One difference I notice most is their voices,accents,and ways they talk. Lisa's voice isn't un-sexy,but it's not something most men are going to notice first about her. She's originally from the upper mid-west and after all the time she's lived away from there,she still has that distinct accent. Beyond that,she talks like an English teacher,likely the teacher that all the high school boys wanted to fuck. She speaks near perfect English all the time,almost no slang ever and seldom a curse word of any kind.

Jody's totally different in her voice and the way she talks. Her voice is extraordinarily sexy,she's prone to using a fair amount of southern slang and her accent matches her choice of words. She doesn't normally curse a lot,but she's capable,and likes to talk sexy trash talk. She's somewhat more vocal than Lisa during sex,but only marginally. Lisa can hold her own in that respect. They're just different,more sounds than words from Lisa,some of both from Jody.

None of this really matters. It's just my observations.

Last edited:
Our plan was to go to Michael's house and then go with him to the party,but when I introduced him to Jody and immediately told him that she had been fingering her pussy on the way there and talking about how much she needed the fucking she was going to get,he told her that she didn't have to wait any longer.

When I saw Michael pull Jody to him and reach under her short dress to grope her pussy,I knew we weren't going to make it to the party on time. "I'll fuck you right now," he told her. "You should. I need to be fucked really good," she replied.

We were gone for eight hours and it's a two hour drive each way. We probably spent about an hour eating lunch and talking,so Michael fucked Jody for three hours.

Jody wore a skimpy pair of gym shorts on the way home,along with a Queen of Spades tank top. I watched her walk into a busy convenience store on the interstate as I pumped gas,never mentioning that the entire crotch area of her shorts was visibly soaked.

That was a very eventful day and I'll get back to it asap. Jody and I are going to a party this afternoon at one of Lisa's old friend's house where I'm sure Jody will get a proper welcome.
The "pumped" black guy that Markus had asked Jody about unexpectedly knocked on the door of our motel room just minutes after we got back from having lunch. Jody went to the door and let out a cheerful Hi! when she opened it and saw who had knocked. She told me afterward that she thought it would be housekeeping checking to see if we needed anything,since they had serviced the room while we were at lunch. Markus called the room phone to tell us that he was on the way and that he wanted to have Jody to himself for a while,and that he had no problem with me watching. That was already obvious to me as they were already kissing. Markus went on to say that two more men wanted to meet her later and that we could all meet at the restaurant for dinner,six o'clock if that was okay. I assured him that it would be fine and he added that there might be one more. I told him that Jody was agreeable to any number of men.

Jody was already on her knees in front of the guy with his cock in her mouth by the time I hung up the phone.

I got a call from Lisa today. The highlight of our conversation was her saying that the way things are for her now is a lot like when she was an Army wife. The men like that they're fucking a married woman and there's no one there to stop them. When I tried to say that I've never tried to stop anyone from fucking her,she said that's not the point. The point is that I'm not there to try to stop it if I wanted to and they can use her at will. She says there's someone there around the clock and she's being fucked harder and more frequently since I've been away. That's how it was when I was in the Army. Really?

I'm understanding that I'm not to come home. Until when?

She certainly is! There's something about her personality that projects an element of naivety or innocence that doesn't exist. It's a complete illusion. Jody is sharp,bold and focused. She gets many of her ques from Lisa these days,and that's purposeful too. She does have some complexities that can't be mentioned here,but nothing she's not aware of or honest about. Jody's a treasure.

I got a call from Lisa today. The highlight of our conversation was her saying that the way things are for her now is a lot like when she was an Army wife. The men like that they're fucking a married woman and there's no one there to stop them. When I tried to say that I've never tried to stop anyone from fucking her,she said that's not the point. The point is that I'm not there to try to stop it if I wanted to and they can use her at will. She says there's someone there around the clock and she's being fucked harder and more frequently since I've been away. That's how it was when I was in the Army. Really?

I'm understanding that I'm not to come home. Until when?

Your perspective makes the storý!⁷
That's food for thought. I'm surprised,because even when I see what happens,I don't have the first person knowledge. Thanks!

Jody made breakfast this morning. Lisa and I usually take turns or work together,but Jody either cooks our meals or runs for food unless we go out. I can hardly pour a cup of coffee myself because Jody is right there on top of everything. She attributes her dedication to having worked as a waitress off and on,but it's obviously something different.

Our conversation during breakfast was interesting and very informative for me with several tidbits from Jody that are very "feel good" for me. Rather than trying to get it down in a rush,I'll do it when I have sufficient time to accurately describe how it went down and what was said.

Early morning message from Lisa to Jody: "I'm wearing your green dress today. You have great taste in dresses! Tell my hubby he married a whore. Luv you. Bye"

Back