The Summer of Tasha (true story)

When we were comparing body counts early in our relationship she told me she’d been with 23 guys, only 3 that weren’t black. ( my number was 12 lol) Since we’ve been together she’s had the 4 while she was cheating (that she admitted to) and another 4 that I’ve been a part of.
One of the hottest aspects of your story is the fact she went on the pill because her black lover made it clear that condoms were going to be a problem for him. He wanted to pump his loads inside her pussy unprotected and she obliged.

Yes , that part of it was pieced together by me later. She had gone on the pill even though I had a vasectomy. I noticed at one point and she told me it was so she could control her periods.as a simple man I believed it but the truth eventually came out.

Yes , that part of it was pieced together by me later. She had gone on the pill even though I had a vasectomy. I noticed at one point and she told me it was so she could control her periods.as a simple man I believed it but the truth eventually came out.
Did she take most of her pre-marital lovers bare also?

She never made me wear a rubber, even when we first started dating so I’m pretty sure she’s taking it all bare

She never made me wear a rubber, even when we first started dating so I’m pretty sure she’s taking it all bare
She’s quite beautiful so I can see why so many guys wanted to get their dicks up in her. Safe to say she’s had her share of preg scares or even been knocked up before?

So, hypothetically, of course…did a beautiful white girl get impregnated by BBC before or after marriage …again,hypothetically…😎? (hypothetically it could have happened under both scenarios…). Because - hypothetically - being married and getting knocked up by her black lover - who refused to pull out and insisted on blowing loads inside her bare pussy without thinking or caring about the consequences - might hypothetically be really hot….hypothetically….🔥🔥🔥

Back