I want my wife to try BBC

A few months ago, my wife was sexting a coworker and when I found out, it really turned me on. Don’t get me wrong, definitely felt betrayed, but the thought of her taking a BBC is so hot. I took the chance to get her into this lifestyle but she didn’t want to. She said she actually doesn’t like black guys. Which is interesting because in one of her texts, she says she wishes she fucked a black guy. Any advice to push her in the right direction? This is the guy she was talking to and a picture of her. Definitely built for bbc IMG_7602.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7608.jpeg
    IMG_7608.jpeg
    933.1 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_3291.jpeg
    IMG_3291.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 279
A few months ago, my wife was sexting a coworker and when I found out, it really turned me on. Don’t get me wrong, definitely felt betrayed, but the thought of her taking a BBC is so hot. I took the chance to get her into this lifestyle but she didn’t want to. She said she actually doesn’t like black guys. Which is interesting because in one of her texts, she says she wishes she fucked a black guy. Any advice to push her in the right direction? This is the guy she was talking to and a picture of her. Definitely built for bbc View attachment 7323496
perfectly curvy.

Hello sissy sub faggots - write out stories of a dom female and her sissy BF or hubby - knowing that the story is about her and yourself and how you want to be pushed to be deeper into becoming that submissive sissy faggot that you want to be.

A few months ago, my wife was sexting a coworker and when I found out, it really turned me on. Don’t get me wrong, definitely felt betrayed, but the thought of her taking a BBC is so hot. I took the chance to get her into this lifestyle but she didn’t want to. She said she actually doesn’t like black guys. Which is interesting because in one of her texts, she says she wishes she fucked a black guy. Any advice to push her in the right direction? This is the guy she was talking to and a picture of her. Definitely built for bbc View attachment 7323496
Damn you just posted fam like that

Back