I think I might want a second bull :3

Hi! I always feel a bit weird sharing this but I guess this is the best place to share it lol

My bf Matt and I are in this life style for the past year or so :p We have a long term bull who's very respectful and he's been great! But over the past few weeks my Bf and I were looking for someone new just because we wanted to experience more a bit of this fetish I guess. Nothing wrong with him but might as well!

Eventually we did meet someone through a friend. We'll call him "Leo" (short for Leonard). Initially he was a bit shy. My bf and I figured he wasn't used to seeing a couple looking for a partner. He started to warm up after a bit obviously but I guess this life style isn't as well known in some demographics I guess? (But honestly, it's a lot better than him being a jerk haha).

We learned a lot from meeting our first bull so we set up the same sort of rules for Leo too. Since it worked well the first time it makes sense we'd try the same for Leo too! :) We met up in a hotel just because we wanted to be discrete and set up some wine just to get the mood correct. My bf and I are usually into a bit more extreme things like teasing or humiliation but for this first meeting with Leo we wanted to keep it normal. We didn't want to scare him! XD

But regardless we had so much fun ;) He's larger than average and very skilled in bed! The only thing he said he would've liked is a bit more oral sex but honestly it was still a fun time. My bf and I are thinking of this making this a regular thing but Leo is otherwise open to it (obviously lol)

I guess I'm still in a bit of a honeymoon phase but thanks for reading about my experiences!
Now you better understand the meaning behind "Pandora's Box"! You started a year ago; how did you feel about sex and lifestyle people say two years ago? Vanilla ice cream was great until you tried another flavor...and look at all those other flavors out there...

Now you better understand the meaning behind "Pandora's Box"! You started a year ago; how did you feel about sex and lifestyle people say two years ago? Vanilla ice cream was great until you tried another flavor...and look at all those other flavors out there...

Like once it's opened it can't be closed? Is it similar to that saying once you go black you can't go back? o .O

I am so proud of you! I think this is the next best thing for you. Please keep us all updated
Thanks Tammy!! I will <3

Like once it's opened it can't be closed? Is it similar to that saying once you go black you can't go back? o .O

Thanks Tammy!! I will <3
"But darling...vanilla is just, just...so damn boring! And isn't that chocolate and vanilla swirl just sooo deliciously decadent?!?!?"

Back