I canceled the appointment because they didn't pay for the room

James227

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I recently arranged to meet with a married couple from Long Island. They were going to come to Brooklyn and we were going to do our job in a hotel room. One day before the appointment, her husband offered to pay me half the price of the room? Fuck you, what nonsense are you talking about! It's not about money, luckily I have a good job and I always have money. But this is against my principles. Her husband has to pay for the room. And I said the meeting would not happen

I recently arranged to meet with a married couple from Long Island. They were going to come to Brooklyn and we were going to do our job in a hotel room. One day before the appointment, her husband offered to pay me half the price of the room? Fuck you, what nonsense are you talking about! It's not about money, luckily I have a good job and I always have money. But this is against my principles. Her husband has to pay for the room. And I said the meeting would not happen
Yeah I get that. Cause the way I think if they pay for the room they are going to show up. But if they on that you pay for and I will give you half when we show up *******. Naw buddy it is not going down. And they suppose to have to room anyways . So the wife can already be waiting on you to show up.

Had you met them in person yet? I would think that would matter

I like to pay for the room. You give me your woman its the least I can do. Btw, even though I like to pay for dinner and drinks the couple want to pay for the drinks and food. With long term couples I accept gifts and with all the points on my credit card it's doesn't come out of the wallet but instead my points total.

We have seen it all in this realm and we've done it all. We've paid for the room. We've paid half of the room. We've paid 2/3 of the room and the room has been paid for.

Our personal philosophy for us is we always take the approach that if all three people are having fun, then all three people should chip in. But many times we end up paying for the full room.

I think its all about communication and expectations.

But again, this is only our philosophy.

Jill

Dudes on this site really act wild. I won’t pay for the room but I got good money bro what? Just say you’re broke bc principles have nothing to do with this. The more I’m on this site the more I realize that guys here act like gigolos. There’s so much extra noise and chatter that the organic, sensual aspect of it all is lost.

That's only fair...
The bull should never pay...

Good for you, them expecting you to pay half is ridiculous

Dudes on this site really act wild. I won’t pay for the room but I got good money bro what? Just say you’re broke bc principles have nothing to do with this. The more I’m on this site the more I realize that guys here act like gigolos. There’s so much extra noise and chatter that the organic, sensual aspect of it all is lost.

LOL. He's got "principles", yet is happy to be used by husbands as a "bbc black" to pound their wives, like a breeding a.n.i.mal. Strange, what principles look like sometimes.

Yeah I get that. Cause the way I think if they pay for the room they are going to show up. But if they on that you pay for and I will give you half when we show up *******. Naw buddy it is not going down. And they suppose to have to room anyways . So the wife can already be waiting on you to show up.
Oh no, it's not about whether they come or not. I'm sure they will come, everything was arranged. There are some unwritten rules. It would be just as ridiculous for me to pay for the room as it would be for me to take a camera and record how that man fucks his own wife

@James227 ima keep it buck with you, in all the encounters I’ve had husband/bf/stag/cuckold what ever tf u wanna called it or identify ALWAYS PAYS🤷🏾‍♂️ that’s the first part you fucked up on.

Second I always talk to both the husband and wife there is NO 2ways communication that way everyone is on bored and on the same page👏🏾

Back