How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

This is what your white teen daughters are really doing after school and class. If it’s not the black athletes, it’s the black professors teaching them about BBC superiority. Almost every white ******* will have this eye (and pussy) opening experience at some point. Girls like this exclusively date BBC after this.
And the best part is, once that white teen ******* gets that black cock, no one can tell her to stay away from black boys and black men.

Our modern white wives want to be fucked hard,manhandled and used like a piece of fuckmeat! They crave it and they aren't getting it at home! They want to be treated like a street walker,picked up,used hard,choked, grabbed by the fucking hair,ass slapped repeatedly. All holes hogged out by one or more BBCs! This is how modern wives want to be used! I mean very rough play,not to the point of actually hurting them,but they want it long,rough and hard! If they didn't they would just stay home with their husbands.
You know what you talking about. Salute, you’re my wife’s type, she loves it rough.

Michelle told Vivian who told Carol who told Loretta and now they all learn about BBC from Shawan’s dad. Word of mouth just keeps the circle growing.
That’s how my wife got drawn into that circle and now they keep on passing her around in that circle she’s absolutely hooked now. Permanent legs open except when I want a fuck , then they’re closed and I must beg and make promises before just getting a quickie . Blackman sperm swimming inside her pussie 24/7. She’s spending most of the day collecting sperm between her friends. Complaining about her sore pussie and throat that hurts at night using it as excuse to keep me out of her pussie.

That’s how my wife got drawn into that circle and now they keep on passing her around in that circle she’s absolutely hooked now. Permanent legs open except when I want a fuck , then they’re closed and I must beg and make promises before just getting a quickie . Blackman sperm swimming inside her pussie 24/7. She’s spending most of the day collecting sperm between her friends. Complaining about her sore pussie and throat that hurts at night using it as excuse to keep me out of her pussie.
This is modern white marriage.

I never put up with my wife not giving me pussy when she was fucking other guys. If they were getting it so was I. Tell her that you want sloppy seconds from now on. I always loved fucking her freshly fucked pussy.

Back