How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

View attachment 5569524
Have not posted in awhile, but this is worth sharing. My husband and I were having a little party at our house last night. Not a sexy, swinger type party. Just neighbors and friends. Well this neighbor from around the corner was walking by the house. I had seen him several times working out in his garage on my way to work. No shirt smooth dark chocolate skin. He stopped and chatted with us for a bit. He said we looked familiar but he was not sure where. I asked if he worked in healthcare since both my husband and I do. Nope he is an IT guy. We told him to stop back by if he wanted to have a *******. Well he came back and partied with us. We were inside making another ******* and he said he remembered where he saw us from. Then he showed me our SLS account page and my eyes popped out and I blushed. It clearly tells our/my preferences for black men and women. At this stage I try and stay with my regular 3-4 circle of guys. But after hanging out with him and a couple more shots, I was so horny i could not help myself. Everyone else was gone except the three of us and I told my husband I needed it bad. He gave me the green light. This video my husband took last night. I am usually not this vocal, but he was well endowed and gave me just what I needed. Plus a bonus round this morning before he left. What a great weekend!
There's no need for you to be embarassed from him noticing you on SLS. He got to your account for a reason so he himself is probably not that "innocent" :devilish: . ;)
Having a neighbor in ones' group can be challenging because it may become too close or you may be "playing" too often so that it keeps you from doing other relevant tasks.
On the other hand it can also be a welcome advantage ...being able to just give him a call whenever you're horny and vice versa without obligation, of course, but also without having to bother and plan/arrange to set anything up.
How often have you "seen" him since?

Back