How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

Teach me the big bbc..tell me all the details and the differences of what I’ll experience and different specific feelings of beautiful brown long fat alpha man’s cocks and specifically comparing to white men and their cocks from before going black yummmmmmy

Omg she’s so perfectly pale skinned, juicy and tight with perfect curves and our obsession seeing others like our vagina taking and getting used to the new ethnic norm …as a blonde snow bunny wifey and as a hubby even needing to learn what we need to do to treat our vagina and keep it in grade A shape moisture heat tightness and any deep bruising becatse these men are what’s the true alpha black cocks and can do serious pleasure and they will be forsing themselves through walls and lips and holes making this perfect tight pussy canal have an increased front frame as when these men go in these white girls they’re so big they push the pelvic bones up and you can see the entire box tunnel of the vagina slowly expanding some ******* we’ve been told and internally it’s a slow forceful full 12” insertion then once he’s in 10 min of average strokes to try to stretch the center on out and get it poring out of my pussy wet then at a point he will be instructed to begin pulling himself out of being inside our vagina and to the head of his cock and to perform sexual intercourse with us (wife) until done, both will orgasm and enjoy their time no issues what so ever… black cock white wife vagina breaking bull

Back