How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
That seems like a lot to say to a forum full of white people that want your cum

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
I never thought about this particular “ problem “ but I’ve often wondered why I NEVER see QOS or the black spades . Im constantly on the lookout for them. Now I know . It’s unfortunate that this is a thing , especially with the wide acceptance of the trans , and lbgtq lifestyle. Still looking 👀🤞🏿

Wife has QoS tattoo above pussy as all smooth she recently had another more visible in middle of artwork on upper arm and another lower back

Ну, лично из-за всего происходящего из леса выходят белые женщины, пытаются со мной поговорить. Вчера ко мне подошла белая женщина и попросила мой IG, я сказал ей, что не занимаюсь IG, она спросила: какой у тебя номер, а затем просто предложила мне свой номер; кстати, я живу в Джорджии к северу от Атланты. Анти-черный приходит в голову, и нечерные люди начинают осознавать боль, с которой мы, чернокожие, сталкиваемся. К сожалению, неуверенные в себе белые мужчины осознают иерархию, так что это называется «болезнь роста», лол. Я понимаю, что все жизни имеют значение, все жизни имеют значение одинаково во всех ситуациях, а не только белые люди. Лично я узнаю то, что я называю ВЗГЛЯДОМ, особенно во время собеседований. Я бы знал через 5 минут, что я не получил работу, потому что глаза говорят правдивую историю. Особенно белые мужчины как потенциальные боссы. Я видел страх в их глазах. Хорошо говорящий, мужественный, в хорошей форме, красивый, с высшим образованием и большой решимостью, чернокожий мужчина, черт возьми, мы не можем видеть его здесь. Но жизнь продолжается. Что касается татуировок и украшений, вы имеете право сказать, что хотите, в зависимости от окружения. Мы все носим много шляп, поэтому, по моему мнению, что касается качества, это просто: это ваша любимая игральная карта, потому что так оно и есть. Это действительно ваша карта «играть = трахаться» для людей, которые понимают игру, если хотите. HW так же просто и ты не врешь. «HW=Hot Woman», потому что вы женщина, чья киска горяча для членов, и ее нужно трахать, но они, вероятно, подумают, что вы говорите о сексуальности. Это было не так просто.
Ну, не все белые мужчины высокомерные придурки.

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
Don't be shy, i wore temporary tattoos and my anklet to great effect in jamaica 🍆😈❤️

Attachments

• 20231202_195700.jpg
    20231202_195700.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Back