How to become a SIMP? (Need female advice)

There is a girl I like in school, I know she doesn't like me, but so far, we are friends.

I had not seen her in a while and today we met, we talked about how some boys like her but she is pissed bc they get jealous of her or are excessively infatuated with her, to the point of messaging her every day at every time, stuff like that, one thing that she enfasized that bothers her it's that they give away stuff to her expecting something back (sex or a relationship), stuff like that.

I'm planning on telling her that I like a lot and love her, and it's ok if she doesn't, I want her to know that I will always be there for her whatever happens, and I'd like to make presents to her and spend money on her even though I know I will always be in the friend zone, i'd like to become her cuckold friend, but I don't want her to freak out on the nature of our relationship, so far she doesn't know anything about this lifestyle, so I'd like it to be more like a natural thing.

Any advice from the ladies? How would you suggest me to go on this? Buy her a present? Talk to her? idk, need some help.

These posts are not based in reality
Lol it is, actually I saw her yesterday and we talked about her ex bf and the guys who are pretending her which she says they're all idiots bc they get jelaous of her and want something with her but she barely know them and are just 2 damn intense lol. I'm not like that of course, but I want our relationship to be on a diff level now, so she will see me exactly like someone who well-behaved who will do anything for her.

Back