How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I quite agree. Much of it is of course fantasy. But another way of thinking of it is as an ideal. Maybe impractical and riddled with anomalies which cannot be easily resolved. But yet.... huge steps have been made in the last 40 years, that is unquestionable.

So where can we push further? It’s surely inevitable that the number of interracial relationships will carry on increasing. Including those between the unmarried, marriages between the races, and those relationships we here are more involved in- those involving cuckoldry. The first two will just happen anyway. But how do we see interracial cuckoldry developing?

I see it like this: the interest in it will carry on growing. More and more will be tempted to try it, and we will start to see more references to it as a phenomenon. Gradually it becomes discussed in mainstream media, not as a one off semi humourous treatment of bizarre behaviour as it is occasionally now, but as something a lot of very ordinary people are finding to be a lifestyle they enjoy. More and more couples ‘ come out’ and don’t feel ashamed . The critical point will be when it becomes possible for ordinary people to be open about it. For a teacher say, to be able to refer to both her husband and her boyfriend quite naturally without people being shocked and wanting her sacked! And for it to be a natural assumption that the boyfriend will likely be black.

Its not impossible. A generation ago a lesbian woman could not have openly talked about her wife, and accompanied her to social and professional gatherings. I don’t think its a completely unrealistic fantasy to imagine groups of female friends being able to share gossip about each others bulls, as they do about every other aspect of their lives! In other words it becomes normalised as a fact of social life. Not maybe for the majority, but for a large minority.

Interestingly, you're writing about an anomaly, and duality to some extent but remains in societies on the subject of all forms of open sexuality.
Societies are also quite complex in terms of intellect and awareness, and a person who is less informed about a subject has a much greater propensity for intolerance than acceptance!

Adult education using appropriate methods has also become particularly important! There is a significant association between knowledge and tolerance and ignorance and violence! That is why it is so important to inform people about the use of the media and the effective involvement of people with the right expertise in free universities.!

Such professionals are as follows: cultural anthropologists, sexual psychologists, art historians, archaeologists, phylo and population geneticists. historians, sex therapists.psychologists.

The joint and complementary work of these professionals can give an idea that the spectrum of sexuality was already quite complex in the Stone Age, what manifestations it has had and how and why it has changed in different cultures, which is why many people view forms of sexuality that they do not practice as foreign and new things.

Reactions: rva
Yes Black cock is more superior and sexy than white guys

On the one hand, generalization is a descriptive personality trait of uninformed people. On the other hand, generalization never stops because everything in the world is complex, so generalization always offends or just oversizes a group of people.

Blac.

She,s a beautiful woman but sexy
Yes, she is cute. But what is the 'statan' gesture? Are you referring to her fingers on either side of her head, looking like horns (i.e. Satan)? If so, those are 'head horns' and it's another way to indicate that she 'cuckolded' the man taking the picture. One of two ways to show it.

Yes, she is cute. But what is the 'statan' gesture? Are you referring to her fingers on either side of her head, looking like horns (i.e. Satan)? If so, those are 'head horns' and it's another way to indicate that she 'cuckolded' the man taking the picture. One of two ways to show it.
In my humble opinion, you see exactly the essence of the situation! I also think that a woman's body language refers to cuckold, that is, when she has sex relationship with a man other than her husband! I wish you a happy new year!!

I agree with you. Some very basic things change, speaking for myself!

But I do like the public flashings of both the 'head horns' and 'cuckold sign' - adds fun to otherwise mundane situations!

Thread has kind of gone off the rails...

Initially, it was an honest question, now discussions are beginning to revolve around White Slavery.

I think it's already being promoted a lot in society, especially in America. Watch any television show and in the commercials, you'll always see a Black person. In fact, there are a lot of mainstream companies whose entire commercial consists of either Blacks or white women, no white men.

Also, movies and television itself has adapted, putting blacks in formally white positions. Captain America retiring? Replace him with a Black guy. The examples are endless.

So, to answer the initial question, I think it is already being promoted to the maximum without getting totally crazy, rendering the question as moot.

Regarding you guys out there who are supporting White Female Slavery... Well have fun with your fantasies... Because that's all they are, fantasies.
(...and you wonder why I like her so much...:cool:)

The AMA's new advertising campaign for 2022. :D

ME61P1B_o.jpg
Love it totally agree

I like this idea. My cousin over in Britain is housing a student who’s also a refugee. He’s a big Black guy from Cameroon.

My cousin has a wife (cute lady actually) and two daughters and his racist mom was like “Do you really want a Black man in your house living cheek by jowl to your daughters and your wife?” We need to stamp out these racist attitudes and if that has to be done with draconian laws then so be it.
I hope all three women will fall in love with the Cameroonian :D

Well, what can I say except: Just nature running its course--if you allow it; and it's allowed now so we should not be surprised. :D
Yes definitely nature. Nothing more beautiful or more sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and fucking like a great work of art. It's like nature made them for each other for great sexual pleasure and for white bois like me to watch in awe and jerk off.

Back