how often do you ladies swallow cum?

I have no problem swallowing but most men prefer facials 😅
I don't know about most men but my hubby prefers to cum in my mouth and any ladies mouth because he then likes to do cum kisses.....I prefer cumming in my mouth because I too want the cum kissing plus I just plain and simple want the feel and taste and amount of cum in my mouth. And if not I favor his cum in my pussy!! But don't get me wrong...I do love cum all over my body!! So if he can cum multiples, please let me have cum everywhere!!!

you are right it is hard to swallow for certain women! and I'm one of those that totally struggles with it. It is not the taste cause I can have a guy cum in my mouth no stress. however, when I try to swallow I gag almost everytime. last time I did swallow a bull it was so thick and there was so much of it. It stuck in my throat and I vomited!! So it is not that I don't want to it's just sometimes I just can't. but if I'm asked nicely i'll try

you are right it is hard to swallow for certain women! and I'm one of those that totally struggles with it. It is not the taste cause I can have a guy cum in my mouth no stress. however, when I try to swallow I gag almost everytime. last time I did swallow a bull it was so thick and there was so much of it. It stuck in my throat and I vomited!! So it is not that I don't want to it's just sometimes I just can't. but if I'm asked nicely i'll try
Ok so it's the texture of the cum

It's weird I dated a woman for 2 years, she was a slut in college, she absolutely loved sex, our sex was off the charts! Took some convincing to do anal but I finally got her to do it, took some convincing but she agreed to a threesome but we split before we had the opportunity. The only thing I could not do was smack her ass or cum in her mouth. If I ever smacked her ass she said she would turn around and punch me. The first time I found out she didn't like cum in her mouth, I was face fucking her, my hands both sides of her head and I was thrusting in her mouth. I'm not endowed so I was shoving all the way in her mouth. When I busted my nut it went straight to the back of her mouth. She got up and went to the sink and spit, I laughed and asked, "Do you not swallow?" She said no. LOL

My wife now, our sex really isn't there but when we do and she sucks on me, she'll suck out every drop out of me and swallow.
That is very interesting lol

My wife will swallow a bulls cum anytime they request they service but she prefers it in her pussy for me to lick clean or splashed all over her face for me to see because she knows that gives me an instant hard on!!!! Especially if I’m not there and she’s making me a video, she will have him film it with her phone and rake the cum off her face with her fingers and suck them clean while moaning and telling me as she looks into the camera how awesome his cock was and how delicious his nut tastes.
Ok nice

Back