How much do you cum?

Being impotent and extremely small (2 inches) I don't really cum any more and by no means by any ******* ejaculation I sorta dribble very watery strings I have the pulsations but no eruptions
I am unable to "jack off" So I rub off and massage my penis skin foreskin until I orgasm the feelings is still there fortunately for me

I have noticed since I have become a cuck I cum less and less how about you? Every bull cums a lot more than me and that turns me on and humiliated me more.
Even though I'm a pussy free cuckold with a small cock I cum a lot. My wife gives me handjobs and I make a real mess of cum.

Before entering the cuckold lifestyle, I would cum 6-8 times per week...but now, I am lucky to cum once every 2 weeks. As far as quantity goes, when I was allowed to cum regularly, I shot a pretty big load. But I have noticed that the quantity of cum has definitely decreased as I am not allowed to cum nearly as often as before.

In the past, I never produced all that much cum during ejaculation, be it fucking or masturbating.
Maybe half as much as a normal stud.

But now, being a total bottom, it's much less. It just dribbles out.
But I can still cum even with limp dick.
When I'm getting fucked by a decent size cock, that keeps hitting my prostate,
it's like it just fucking the cum out of me. I can't help it.

I do cum harder and longer if I do some poppers and/or my foreskin is pulled back.
There's something about having the clit-head exposed to the night air.

Back