How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I realized that later; I’m such a noob sometimes 🤣😂
It's all in good fun, but too many think things like the pic is real. My daugh.ter and DIL are very much into vids and photographs. (not pics, there's a difference). I dabble a bit to enhance what I take. There are several tools online now that merge pictures and such. I did one a while back where I took my torso sho.t and put a guy's face on it with a beard. :ROFLMAO:

It's all in good fun, but too many think things like the pic is real. My daugh.ter and DIL are very much into vids and photographs. (not pics, there's a difference). I dabble a bit to enhance what I take. There are several tools online now that merge pictures and such. I did one a while back where I took my torso sho.t and put a guy's face on it with a beard. :ROFLMAO:
What type of vids and photos?

What type of vids and photos?
Many of their life events and several naughty ones. The naughty ones are something I have tried to discourage, but they still do it. The whole OF thing. No one ask for a link, you won't get it.

My DIL is the editing wiz. While my girl is the setup and light guru. She needs to find way less expensive hobbies. She plays guitar...so her Christmas list had a $4500 Les Paul on it one year. :eek: Oh, let us start talking about the price of Canon lenses and bodies. Me to her...."WTF??? Honey. I don't sh!t gold"

That's a fake/photoshop that probably many here would like to see. ;)

Back