How many of you cucks wear lingerie when serving your wife and bull?

Me dressed in my wife's lingerie, as my awesome Master @macroBull commanded.
Look upon his cock, fellow cuckolds. Do you see how erect he is wearing his wife’s panties??? he’s gonna be wearing those same panties when he masturbates watching me breed his sexy hotwife!!!

That’s a good little Twink for following my instructions! You will be rewarded by tasting your wife’s Cunt after I’m done with it!

My lady and her bull would have me in chastity, butt plug in, and wearing her panties as I serviced them both with my mouth, it’s the only sex I have had for many years now. If I did a good job I was allowed to orgasm from her bull pounding my ass while I was licking her pussy clean of his semen. Hope I can find a couple to be their i took my ex wife to a party that i knew she was going to get fucked by a black guy did not expect it to be 5 black guys which was just to suppose to be for a night turned out to be the whole weekend i was caged and was never again alowed to fuck my wife just cleaned them off and they fucked my ass as well

My lady and her bull would have me in chastity, butt plug in, and wearing her panties as I serviced them both with my mouth, it’s the only sex I have had for many years now. If I did a good job I was allowed to orgasm from her bull pounding my ass while I was licking her pussy clean of his semen. Hope I can find a couple to be their cleanup cuck.
You are a good cocky

Yes you look pretty now, but its taken a while to get you ready for a long session of pleasing my bulls, hope you are ready for this hubby? Its going to hurt but it'll be worth it....have fun!
View attachment 5425674
HWJ:lips::lips::lips:
I would love to be presented to a Black Bull looking something like this to show him my complete sissy submission to him, hoping he would show me how a Real Man fucks and uses a pussy boi. :blackheart: :blackheart::blackheart:

Just a while yet until the boys arrive, then you will be put to good use!
View attachment 5706694

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Great example of how we are so willing to be degraded by Black Men. This sissy slut is tied up and patiently awaiting the arrival of a Black Crew, knowing that (she) will be continually fucked and covered in cum. She will take it like the good sissy whore she is because we love to please our Black Masters. It is a reality for her and a fantasy that is becoming increasingly appealing to for so many of us fellow sissies who would love to serve BBC. 🔥:blackheart:🔥

This is what we are striving to achieve. :blackheart::sex::blackheart: 386173563.jpeg1271660264.jpg2059643316.giftumblr_p7gcm9dP6g1x9f758o1_500.jpg188476252.gif820561583.jpg1872293057.gifFh90FWuWIAEV5I- (1).jpg

Now you know how Leroy likes his gurls in shiny leather dear, so make sure he gets everything he needs when he arrives, and that means EVERYTHING, right? Your tongue is going to be working overtime honey, especially on his big black asshole, got it? There's a good hubby!
View attachment 5244799

HWJ:lips::lips::lips:
This sexy sissy's style is how we should all strive to transform ourselves. It must be amazing to look like this and be involved as a cuckold for the wife and treated as a cum dump alongside her by the Black Bull. The pleasure would be doubled as you are both fucked into submissive extasy by a dominant Black Stud. :qos: :sex::qos:

View attachment 5308222
Hey there Hubby, You look ready for the street to me. It's time to get you an ankle chain and start and hit the clubs and bars, to see what we can find for you in the way of big black or white cock, in fact any cock will be right up your...or should I say, right down your throat...now lets go shopping for those ankle chains cuck boi!

It took some time to get this one trim and presentable, before we could get him out and about on the hunt. But I think you will agree, he looks the part now and is ready for that cock, wherever it is!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Gorgeous, sexy slut. The interracial sex scene has become a desire for us white bois and is causing us to transform like this to attract the interest of BBC. We are obviously secondary to our women in a Black Man's preference but we are increasingly making ourselves available as an acceptable alternative for their pleasure. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

When I tell my cuckold husband a Bull is on his way over he immediately
knows to fetch his pink lace panties and put them on. Depending on the
Bull he may have him wear one of my nighties or lingerie, either way cuckie
boi will be humiliated and degraded and he'll love it. As a man he's a
disappointment and a failure, as a Black Cock sucking sissy slut he's amazing!
View attachment 5477093
I am looking for a cucky couple

Back