How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I am a BBC cum slut. And I’m proud of it.
Proud Ride Or Die GIF by Tony Awards

I don’t consider myself a “slut”. I do although like me some well hung men! You wan to slam the brakes on in the middle of a party with me, throw that word out there. Call me a minx, vixen or prick tease but never let the “S” word out…

No, I don't really consider myself a slut, but I do accept that during casual no-strings-attached encounters a lot of trash talking often takes place and the word slut gets thrown around (along with bitch, little whore, etc) and it doesn't upset me. It's all a part of the game. In fact sometimes it can add a little extra excitement

Last edited:
No, I don't really consider myself a slut, but I do accept that during casual no-strings-attached encounters a lot of trash talking often takes place and the word slut gets thrown around (along with bitch, little whore, etc) and it doesn't upset me. It's all a part of the game. In fact sometimes it can add a little extra excitement
Gets you soaking wet, doesn’t it Baby??

"slut". "whore". The secret self no one knows about you

i love being called a slut in bed. I believe I'm definitely a cum slut, swallowing or inside me. I have the panties that say it.

I find it strange a guy can fuck as many women as he wants or can, and he's a stud. I've had sex with close to 40 guys over 45 years of having sex and that makes me a slut. Well, I don't live by "labels" i live to be happy and have fun, You can call me whatever and I don't mind. But being called a slut is something that excites me.

slut
noun [ C ]

us

/slʌt/ uk

/slʌt/

slut noun [C] (SEXUALLY ACTIVE WOMAN)​

Add to word list
slang disapproving
a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement

Back