How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I PERSONALLY FIND THAT WORD CONDESCENDING AND TYPICALLY USED BY WEAK WHITE MEN WHO CANT MEASURE UP TO OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK MEN....SO I ENJOY THEIR MISERY....I HOPE THEY ******* THEMSELVES HONESTLY....WORTHLESS TROLLS

Any woman who would consider herself a slut has no self worth. Big difference considering oneself a slut vs using that term as erotic play between a woman and black master she adores

I am most definitely a slut. I lived for 8 months as house slut for 3 students and loved every minute.
We’re in Melbourne and we’d love to get to know you. It would seem we share much in common,and I’d love to hear more about your bbc lifestyle,or maybe addiction ( ? Lol 😉👌🏿). You sound very interesting,especially your 8 months living with the 3 students - would love to learn more about how that was for you. Are you in Melbourne ?
Take care,Anne xxx

You know until today I would have said no about my wife, started dating her when she was 21. I was much older and loose with the pussy she wasn't, and we had been dating for almost 5 months before we had sex. It was like being with a virgin, she had only been with 2 small dicked young white guys. After 25 years of marriage she has now been with 3 black men, two were just once and done and sadly neither of them were nearly as big as I am. But three times a charm our friend is a regular in our sex lives, but I still didn't think of her as a slut. Anyway I was hitting on her this evening, I told her I was so hot for her lately, she grinned and said that's because I'm a slut for black men. And dam she was right 😁

Back