How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Lol I don't think any woman wants to be called a slut, whether it is true or not. I feel like I meet every definition
of a slut, I have cheated on my husband, I have had sex with more than one person at a time, I have been traded
for debt and lots of other sexual things but I still don't like to be called a slut. I guess what I am saying is you
can think what you want just don't say it to the "Lady"
Phyliss
Precisely . this is about treating everyone concerned in the relationsship .. wife/bull/husband in the way they want to be treated...

I TYPICALLY DONT CARE FOR THE TERM "SLUT" USED OUT OF CONTEXT FOR A FEW REASONS BUT IN THE CONTEXT OF BEING WITH A SEXY BLACK MAN IM VERY ATTRACTED TO THEN YES I DO ENJOY BEING CALLED A "SEXY LITTLE SLUT", THATS A BIG TURN ON....CANT DENY THAT. I KNOW SOME OF THE SNIVELING LITTLE WHITE GUYS TRY TO USE THAT AS A TERM OF DERISION BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE THAT WE ARE PRIMARILY ATTRACTED TO BLACK MEN. DOESNT FAZE ME , ITS WHAT WE LOVE....CANT FIGHT REALITY BOYS

I didn't think so before I was 28, but now I feel like a slut. If I had sex with a white rooster, I would not be so excited. But if I have sex with a black cock, I will be hard to resist and be willing to be his *******. Black cock makes me hard to resist

Last edited:
Back