How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I cheated on my husband numerous times before I divorced him, been gang banged 5 times, the last time an all black bull gang bang with 8 bulls, been to bukkake parties and been covered from head to toe in cum, and had sex with countless black bulls since getting my divorce 6 years ago. Never wear a bra so my tits are on show all the time and just love being used and abused. So yes I do consider myself a slut and love my bulls calling me one when they are using me.m, always bareback.

I think there is a slut in every woman. She just has to have the self confidence to release her and enjoy sex and be a black mans whore. We are so lucky living in this age and can screw who we want. Nothing excites me more than walking the beach in my thong string bikini leaving almost nothing to the imagination with my QoS tattoo clearly visible. Sometimes with BBC Slut written across my belly or my bull parading me clearly showing he owns me. For me it's a complement and I know other women are envious because I have been seduced by the dark side and love it.
Damn that is absolutely the essence of what it means to embrace and fully convert to BBC and Seed as a proud cum dump whore for bulls. It is a honor to be called a bbc slut or whore and I'm so thankful that more and more white girls are converting and it's ok to openly be bbc only and not have to be called names and judged. It's still not easy but we know the truth and we here understand and don't judge. Powerful bond only bbc can give us.

I cheated on my husband numerous times before I divorced him, been gang banged 5 times, the last time an all black bull gang bang with 8 bulls, been to bukkake parties and been covered from head to toe in cum, and had sex with countless black bulls since getting my divorce 6 years ago. Never wear a bra so my tits are on show all the time and just love being used and abused. So yes I do consider myself a slut and love my bulls calling me one when they are using me.m, always bareback.
I just LOL'd. great post!

Back