How many Military wives cuck their husbands?

Hi, I am just curious to know this. Do you know someone or are you someone who has a military husband and you have sex with other men (black or other) when he is away fighting for your country?
Hello there Alishabbc, that is your time to shine, after a couple of Week, and for You to get back with a real Black Man. Who respects You and Your Children's, Home Transportation and Your Religious beliefs. Such as a Real Intellectual Black Man, such Myself a real intelligent open-minded and a Spiritually down to Earth Man, who loves and understands Your Children's, your inbeliefs and family morals!!!

William

Last edited:
Hi, I am just curious to know this. Do you know someone or are you someone who has a military husband and you have sex with other men (black or other) when he is away fighting for your country?
I know several Women and Husband's, and Wives who are out here fighting for our Country.
For these Ladies gotta nice Hung Black Man thank Keeps that Engine that Engine running and we'll Lubricated!!!

Last edited:
According to my insatiable Hotwife, her M*m used to be very sexually active with various sailors whenever her h*stand was deployed overseas.

Growing up as a little girl in this promiscuous environment made it very easy for my horny w*fe to become sexually active at a young age.

Sure it’s not any less common than in any other subgroup, if anything more common. I had a hubby who was down range ask me to do his petite white wife and film the action to send him to help get thru the deployment.

I told my wife and she was like cool. We both got her hot with some foreplay & oral. When she was good and ready, we went at it and my wife recorded the whole session. So yeah it happens. It was a win-win!
View attachment B16DB5EC-ADA4-456D-BA5C-6801AA24E8DB-39176-0000637297D6257B.mov

Back