How many ex Military out there?

Navy Chief, just shy of 13 years, IT type.
Badass! Congratulations chief, you found the perfect website for a African American male. Especially if you single!! ?. Welcome to the forum. I am not Black but I am a veteran that loved sharing my wife with Hung Black Men. Still do but currently single. Divorced, she wasn’t as enthusiastic about interracial as I was. My time in the service change my views. Especially about the prowess of young bruthas I’ve met from boot camp on. I knew it Wasn’t a myth about African American men. LOL

Badass! Congratulations chief, you found the perfect website for a African American male. Especially if you single!! ?. Welcome to the forum. I am not Black but I am a veteran that loved sharing my wife with Hung Black Men. Still do but currently single. Divorced, she wasn’t as enthusiastic about interracial as I was. My time in the service change my views. Especially about the prowess of young bruthas I’ve met from boot camp on. I knew it Wasn’t a myth about African American men. LOL
Appreciate it brother! Thanks!

Appreciate it brother! Thanks!
Anytime for a Navy veteran. I owe everything positive in my life to the Military. I F’ed it up becoming an alcoholic because I’m Navajo but I appreciate everything I learned that carried me on to success as a contractor after I went to College using my GI Bill. I was given a general discharge under honorable conditions.

Anytime for a Navy veteran. I owe everything positive in my life to the Military. I F’ed it up becoming an alcoholic because I’m Navajo but I appreciate everything I learned that carried me on to success as a contractor after I went to College using my GI Bill. I was given a general discharge under honorable conditions.
That's good that you can take these lessons with you. Just remember to pay it forward. Keep in touch, I have a motivational network I'm building working with transitioning vets and regular civilians. I will keep you posted on it.

Back