How many BBC have you had?

i have had 6 my wife is at 4
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Wasn’t expecting that but ok🤣🤣🤣. Tell her to step her game up. ♠️🍆💦

Yesterday my girlfriend had sex without a preservative with a BBC, tonight we are staying at home, how are we supposed to have sex now? normal sex? Do I just hit one while looking at her body? Do I lick her pussy that was eaten yesterday?? I need help I'm new at thisView attachment 7365772View attachment 7365774View attachment 7365775
View attachment 7365777
You reclaim your gf's pussy by fucking her good, like you are supposed to do. Up to you about whether you eat her or not thats your call. Depends if you define yourself as a cuck or something different I suppose. Its up to whatever dynamic you agreed to between the 2 of you. For us, as a Stag n Vixen couple its reclamation time and would use that load left as lube and she knows to clean up otheriwse before I would think of kissing her...

You reclaim your gf's pussy by fucking her good, like you are supposed to do. Up to you about whether you eat her or not thats your call. Depends if you define yourself as a cuck or something different I suppose. Its up to whatever dynamic you agreed to between the 2 of you. For us, as a Stag n Vixen couple its reclamation time and would use that load left as lube and she knows to clean up otheriwse before I would think of kissing her...
Great definition of stag me on the other hand as a cuck would bury my face in the messy used pussy and ******* until she made me stop.

Great definition of stag me on the other hand as a cuck would bury my face in the messy used pussy and ******* until she made me stop.
And that is certainly your way as a cuck for sure. Each to their own. But they def should be staying within their boundaries they set before and make any changes after the sexually charged event has passed. Especially since they are new.

#139 fucked me two days ago
#138 got a blowjob yesterday in the truck while my sissy cuck drove us around
#140 should be here around 7 he is new never been with him before
And
#138 says he is gonna come tomorrow and fuck me for the fifth time with him

So total after today will be 140
But after tomorrow if all goes well it will be three guys this week alone.

Back