How many BBC have you had?

Who has had the most BBC?
Since the last time I responded to this thread back in January 2022, I have added three more BBC’s to my entourage. Neither of them however can, or did, measure up to my first BBC experience by my favorite BBC partner, Edwin! Hubby introduced me to Edwin whlie we were attending a cocktail party several years ago. Edwin and hubby had been roommates during their university years. Edwin, Hubby and I meet up several times a year! Hubby satisfies himself by watching Edwin and I go at It! Edwin swears not, but I think he must take something to be able to stay hard as long as he does, he can cum several times without missing a stroke and for hours at a time ….. but who am I to complain!

p.s. as a side comment … see that Avatar of mine … that’s really of me … hubby took it just moments before Edwin saw fit to remove those undies and introduce me to his BBC … the wet stain right down the middle of my crotch is evidence of the state of arousal I was in at the time! Like they say: “You only get one chance to make a first impression!”, and what an impression Edwin inflicted on me and my poor pussy, I was sore for days after that night!

Last edited:
Only 1 for me so far…
Washington Dc Basketball GIF by G-Wiz

Back