How many accidental creampies have actual led to pregnancy?

PerfectDDYDom1

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Always curious to see if anybody has actually gotten pregnant / knocked anyone up from not pulling out in time? We all know it feels good and try to wait until the last moment. Some of us actually play roulette and cum inside with no birth control. But has anyone of you ACTUALLY got caught up in this situation?

Always curious to see if anybody has actually gotten pregnant / knocked anyone up from not pulling out in time? We all know it feels good and try to wait until the last moment. Some of us actually play roulette and cum inside with no birth control. But has anyone of you ACTUALLY got caught up in this situation?
I learned early on I had little self control when it came to the moment and having him pull out or stop so got on birth control.

Smart...there's been a few times after I've just met a long term partner where she wasn't on bc but we both went for it anyway. Defintely risky. But in the end BC is a must...
A few early risk sessions and yeah that was an education in knowing how I acted during sex and slowing down and telling him to stop were neither things I was good at so yep.

A few early risk sessions and yeah that was an education in knowing how I acted during sex and slowing down and telling him to stop were neither things I was good at so yep.
Yes indeed. And then you can play with no limits and even drop my personal favorite phrase "put a baby in me"...without actually getting your wish. lol

Back