How long till she feels tight as before?

If she is fit her vagina will be tight as ever within a couple of hours. I can take a thick 10" BBC for two or three hours and still grip a finger the next morning
Phew lol. Our problem is I get her so wet It doesn't matter that she's loose or not she's just so wet for me and that just teases me more and then I get no friction and she loves that

In our case she returns to "normal" after a month or so, however since we have been together since we were 18, now 49 I can attest to the changes over the years. When she started taking more lovers and thicker ones she is looser. It feels better, more soft and sloppy. It seems the bigger impact is not so much the size but how long and rough the bull is with her. When I get her after a 3 or four hour fuck session there is a difference. We also noticed, if she eats a THC or CBD ediable before her pussy feels much more relaxed. One time it was so loose after a gummie and a three hour fucking I could not get off due to her looseness.

Bottom line, there are changes, and if she fucks week after week they will stay.

Yes that's true
My cunt is not the same as before i was stretched by s big black dick
exactly, alot of women try to say that this is “impossible due to science” because they simply don’t like the idea of being “loose or not as tight”, but when it comes down to it... it literally happens lol multiple women i have fucked are now not as tight as they used to be. only the super loose vaginas dont ever “stretch out”... they are already “stretched out” lmfao

Ok, a bitchs pussy snaps right back into place the next night. If you dont believe it, then explain how a bitch can pass a kid out of her pussy the size of a bowling ball and it not stay the same size!!
What happens to the bitch (after shes had a few hung BBC) is that she realizes a 12 inch thick BBC AINT gonna ******* her! So the bitch doesn't flex her clam up....she RELAXES and let's the BBC slide all the way in and it gapes her out; giving the hubby a scare thinking his wife is no longer "show room" tight.

Ok, a bitchs pussy snaps right back into place the next night. If you dont believe it, then explain how a bitch can pass a kid out of her pussy the size of a bowling ball and it not stay the same size!!
What happens to the bitch (after shes had a few hung BBC) is that she realizes a 12 inch thick BBC AINT gonna ******* her! So the bitch doesn't flex her clam up....she RELAXES and let's the BBC slide all the way in and it gapes her out; giving the hubby a scare thinking his wife is no longer "show room" tight.
this has some truth to it, but do we really need to casually refer to women as bitches? Lol sheesh

Back