How i meet a member within 2weeks of joining!

Just 10days after I joined this forum out of curiosity and boredom. I meet this guy who liked my post. And asked where I lived, I am unverified yet lol. But he asked for my kik. I gave him then we started talking. We kicked it off he was super cool very successful with his spouse. And was kinda impressed with my personality and my achievement education wise, career and looks. His wife liked me too. We became so close lol within few days and meet in person at their beautiful home. They were humble between.
I couldn't have asked for a better connection or friendship than this.
Everything looks nice I work in finance and he did too and own some investments. So we have alot in common.

Moral of this is, some of us wants more than just fucking. Connections and Trust because you never know who might be on the other side!!
Now I don't know if I still need to stay on this site, it all happened so fast!!

Now am wondering is it possible to have 2 or more couples like that and love and respect them equally without problems?
You are definitely fortunate to find someone that quickly! There are plenty of other couples here including us looking for the same kind of connection who aren’t “verified “ but definitely real but as soon as they may post something, someone is quick to make sure they are deemed fake unless they get verified! So yes it’s definitely possible to find more connections like you found, if they’re not bullied or already discouraged away from reaching out. You described exactly the process that we look for. Not everyone is compatible and the experience is so much more intense when the chemistry is there! So I guess in a long response, your answer is Yes!

You are definitely fortunate to find someone that quickly! There are plenty of other couples here including us looking for the same kind of connection who aren’t “verified “ but definitely real but as soon as they may post something, someone is quick to make sure they are deemed fake unless they get verified! So yes it’s definitely possible to find more connections like you found, if they’re not bullied or already discouraged away from reaching out. You described exactly the process that we look for. Not everyone is compatible and the experience is so much more intense when the chemistry is there! So I guess in a long response, your answer is Yes!
Same. Me too. Feel free to message me

Just 10days after I joined this forum out of curiosity and boredom. I meet this guy who liked my post. And asked where I lived, I am unverified yet lol. But he asked for my kik. I gave him then we started talking. We kicked it off he was super cool very successful with his spouse. And was kinda impressed with my personality and my achievement education wise, career and looks. His wife liked me too. We became so close lol within few days and meet in person at their beautiful home. They were humble between.
I couldn't have asked for a better connection or friendship than this.
Everything looks nice I work in finance and he did too and own some investments. So we have alot in common.

Moral of this is, some of us wants more than just fucking. Connections and Trust because you never know who might be on the other side!!
Now I don't know if I still need to stay on this site, it all happened so fast!!

Now am wondering is it possible to have 2 or more couples like that and love and respect them equally without problems?
I need someone too within Bayern, Germany.. Still new here but wish I can meet someone to have that good time with.. 😉

Back