29 year old mom of 3

Hey folks, don’t waste your time with this loser! He’s a younger white dude pretending to be a highly decorated retired Black Lt. Colonel. Notice he’s not verified? And has zero media?

When 2 verified Black veterans called out his lies he was very disrespectful & hostile to them. So much for supporting our troops! 😭

Unfortunately there is no 11” BBC waiting for you in DC and none of his stories are true. Best of luck finding real hung Black men to meet or read about!!
Say what? Now this really p1sses me off. I have tolerance for a lot, but a fake stolen valor person I don't.

Say what? Now this really p1sses me off. I have tolerance for a lot, but a fake stolen valor person I don't.
Right? There are all sorts of fakes on this site but this loser took it to a whole new low. When the real Black vets pointed out his BS and how offensive stolen valor is he called them “inarticulate” and “unfit to be officers.” 🙄🤬

The ruckus ensued in “White girls for older bbcs? Oh yea” if you care to read it. We did slam him six ways to Sunday.

If you see him posting again, please let people know he’s a white poser fraud. Thanks!

Back