How Does Anal Feel?

You have to master the technique and have a very patient partner. Relaxation is paramount, proper lubrication is a necessity, preferably water based and slow penetration the key. There has always been a burning sensation for me until I could accommodate the size. True that it's not recommended as it can tear and make you ******* a bit but some times just to please a man sacrifices are made. If you know that's what he wants beforehand you can always cleanse oneself to avoid a "shitty" mess. I discovered at a young age it was almost like a natural form of birth control, sounds strange I know. But one can still get some pleasure out of it if that's what's pleasing your partner.

Numbing creams are a bad idea. You need to be able to feel if an anal fissure or some other minor damage forms so you know to stop.

Relax. Use plenty of lube. Stimulate the anus before starting penetration. Add more lube.
Can you feel an analyst fissure or other tissue damage through a condom?

I've only used the cream with women who were afraid of the pain.

It feels amazing if ya start out slow, and then harder, but why do guys like trying to fist me at the same time!? It's like they all have a fixation with dp. Just fuck me in the ass and I'll play with myself LOL

DP is easier to do with vibrator or dildo. No legs or other appendages in the way.

You're correct about entering slow, and working up to a deeper stroke.

Another thing to consider if you're going bareback is to wash your cock, before you enter the pussy again. Not doing this can cause some serious cross contamination consequences.

Have fun.

Back