How did your husband/boyfriend find out?

Currently dating 3 married women. 2, husbands have no idea (one for 6 months, one 4+ years) and the other one after 6 months she told her minister husband and gave him an ultimatum. She continues to see me or she leaves him. He stayed, is now a total cuck, and we have a baby together.
He understood that she had needs and then accepted it. I hope the other two see the light.

It was by discussion. When the guy ask me to be his mate for life we sat down and i told him my complete history. He knew some things others had not come up previously It didn't scare him away. He in turn filled me in on his past . We started out with no secrets and a agreement to be honest no matter what. I have tried to live up to that And i believe he has as well. We by agreement entered into a open type situation after our first baby . Swinger groups, sex adds, and a few sex clubs. That continued until the AIDS thing got so bad. The groups and clubs were requiring lab tests and activities were to be limited to other tested people only. When it became known that some were not being truthful we just stopped. Great while it lasted but not worth loosing your life over.
We like yourselves, It was sort of a natural progression, First with some couples we were friends with, then because 1 or two of the couples had problems over it ( Husbands not being able to handle it ).
We found we enjoyed it, and always have been honest with each other.
I had my fair share of other woman, but when we started going to swingers clubs and parties, She was always one of the first woman to get fucked, I found I loved watching Her, for a long while it was just white on white .
However some swinger friends asked if we wanted to go To a party In Radlett Herts , UK.
This is where She first Found the joys of very well hung black guys.
She never went back to white after that only me.

It got better x
We’re they in the forces ?
No, We had always been swingers,from early on in our marriage, but it was later on in life She was if my memory is correct about 48/49 ,Me about 52,when at a swingers party we got a invite too,
She had sex with a couple of very well endowed black guys, in front of most of the people there, This and the sex was a massive turn on for Her, She never went back to white, fortunately only me.
She, after a while attending BBC parties, eventually found a younger guy, who sold us a car, He was about 30 , She was about 49/50, but did not look it.
Always kept Herself fit and was blessed with good looks and body.
She had a relationship with Him for I think around 10 years until He got promoted and moved away and it was not practical to carry it on.
I think She, ( I am sure) She had a lot of affection for Her long time lover.
As I was not exactly a small guy but could not compete with His massive cock.
However one day She said to me, “ I do not want to be in this lifestyle any more “.
She was about I think 62/63 at the time.
We are now well in our seventies and still together, we both love each other dearly.
She always says She loves the freedom in sex I encouraged in Her.
We have had some wild times together “ Sex ******* and Rock and Roll “ .
Would love to do it all again, but ******* Time catches up with everyone .
Love your posts by the way 😜🥰

Back