Hotwife Rimming Black Men

My wife said she would never rim me. She finds the idea degrading, gross, and humiliating. She said however that if a bull with a huge BBC, toned-muscular body, and deep voice with an aggressive demeanor demanded that she licked his ass, then she would do it in a heart-beat, no questions asked. :mstickle:🍑:blackgreedy:

Oh, wow. I didn't know at all we could post artwork on this forum? 🎨
This video is an awesome stunning piece of Artwork. I was shocked, stunned,and amazed when I watched this video of a white man's gorgeous Loving white wife smiling while she was spreading a black man's ass cheeks apart so that she could get her tongue deeper up inside his black asshole while she was happily licking and tongue fucking his black asshole while another black man was fucking and shooting his black baby making cum loads deep into the loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Her husband is a very lucky man to be married to such a filthy gorgeous exciting ass licking slut and a fine white wife.

Thank you for posting these exciting photos of a lucky white Lady licking a black man's ass clean, like a proper white Lady.

Reminds me of the times that I had the great pleasure of watching my white wife enjoy licking a black man's ass clean, like a proper white wife.
I found rimming distasteful at first but soon was "persuaded" that I should be thankful for the opportunity. Many a "proper white wife" does so for her black bull.

Jan

I found rimming distasteful at first but soon was "persuaded" that I should be thankful for the opportunity. Many a "proper white wife" does so for her black bull.

Jan
Hello Jan,
Wonderful that you soon learned to enjoy licking black men's asses and to be Thankful for the opportunity.
I agree with you that many proper white wives do enjoy licking black men's asses.
I think it just seemed natural for my wife to enjoy licking a black man's ass. I was shocked the first time my wife decided to lick and tongue fuck a black man's ass. It was a very pleasant and exciting shock.
I have had the great pleasure of watching my wife licking and tongue fucking white men's assholes so it was not a giant shock when she decided to enjoy the black man's ass but still a shock.

Hello Jan,
Wonderful that you soon learned to enjoy licking black men's asses and to be Thankful for the opportunity.
I agree with you that many proper white wives do enjoy licking black men's asses.
I think it just seemed natural for my wife to enjoy licking a black man's ass. I was shocked the first time my wife decided to lick and tongue fuck a black man's ass. It was a very pleasant and exciting shock.
I have had the great pleasure of watching my wife licking and tongue fucking white men's assholes so it was not a giant shock when she decided to enjoy the black man's ass but still a shock.
Thank you, Bobby. It's all part of learning/accepting one's place in the relationship. Unfortunately, some white women were raised with "excess self-esteem" and so have to be taught to rim and otherwise serv any and all parts of a black man. Once we learn our place, we are better off.

Jan

Hello Jan,
Thank you for your exciting reply about white Ladies, including our white wives, licking black men's asses is " all part of learning/accepting one's place in the relationship. " I agree that some white Ladies were raised with "excess self-esteem" and have to be taught to lick black men's asses and all parts of their bodies. I think one of white guys that was fucking my wife when she was cheating on me, taught my wife to enjoy licking his ass. after that my wife seemed to take to licking men's asses naturally and appeared to enjoy it very much, especially licking and tongue fucking a black man's ass in front of me. Lucky for her and me, I loved watching my wife enjoy sticking her tongue in another man's asshole. I quickly evolved into jacking off in my hand while watching my wife happily licking men's assholes; even enjoying kissing my wife after she took her tongue out of another man's asshole. I agree that we are better off once we learn our place.

Bob

Hello Jan,
Thank you for your exciting reply about white Ladies, including our white wives, licking black men's asses is " all part of learning/accepting one's place in the relationship. " I agree that some white Ladies were raised with "excess self-esteem" and have to be taught to lick black men's asses and all parts of their bodies. I think one of white guys that was fucking my wife when she was cheating on me, taught my wife to enjoy licking his ass. after that my wife seemed to take to licking men's asses naturally and appeared to enjoy it very much, especially licking and tongue fucking a black man's ass in front of me. Lucky for her and me, I loved watching my wife enjoy sticking her tongue in another man's asshole. I quickly evolved into jacking off in my hand while watching my wife happily licking men's assholes; even enjoying kissing my wife after she took her tongue out of another man's asshole. I agree that we are better off once we learn our place.

Bob
Bob,

Yes, one has to be taught to ignore any "taboos" about rimming and then get used to the taste and feel of servicing an asshole. For most women, the anus is the "last taboo" both for servicing with our tongues and for taking a cock in our own asses. We just have to be taught to overcome our inhibitions.

Jan

Hello Jan,
I agree and think it is still "taboo" for a woman to lick men's asses, especially a married white Lady to lick a black man's ass. I suppose it is a difficult taboo to get past and even more difficult to "get used to the taste and feel of servicing an asshole." The guy that taught my wife to service his asshole did an excellent job because my wife started licking other men's assholes as if it were perfectly normal and without ANY inhibitions.
Who taught you to " ignore any "taboos" about rimming and then get used to the taste and feel of servicing an asshole " ?

I’ve rimmed black men in the past and also rimmed women (white and black). Doing this for a black man is exciting, mostly for the submissive aspects, but honestly, I enjoyed it more doing it for women. Love the look and feel of those soft, silky cheeks against my face, and besides, I feel like women are cleaner. 😳

User name, “StillHot”, is right

It's not my favorite except for my husband as his hygiene is excellent so I've done my semi regular bbc bull, he's always smooth around his cock,balls & ass, my preference & he has excellent hygiene so don't mind licking his ass for awhile as he eats my pussy & ass before fucking every hole , every witch way for hours filling me with cum!

Hello Jan,
I agree and think it is still "taboo" for a woman to lick men's asses, especially a married white Lady to lick a black man's ass. I suppose it is a difficult taboo to get past and even more difficult to "get used to the taste and feel of servicing an asshole." The guy that taught my wife to service his asshole did an excellent job because my wife started licking other men's assholes as if it were perfectly normal and without ANY inhibitions.
Who taught you to " ignore any "taboos" about rimming and then get used to the taste and feel of servicing an asshole " ?
When I was in college I dated a black young man. Several of them actually but this one took me to his home where we had sex. His dad asked if I had rimmed the guy. I blushed and said no, so the dad said "It's about time you learned." The young man knelt naked and his dad made me kneel with my face right at his ass. Then he pushed my face in and held my head, told me to lick, told his ******* to say if he could feel my tongue. It was difficult but after some punishment of my breasts and my butt I gave in and did it.

When I was in college I dated a black young man. Several of them actually but this one took me to his home where we had sex. His dad asked if I had rimmed the guy. I blushed and said no, so the dad said "It's about time you learned." The young man knelt naked and his dad made me kneel with my face right at his ass. Then he pushed my face in and held my head, told me to lick, told his ******* to say if he could feel my tongue. It was difficult but after some punishment of my breasts and my butt I gave in and did it.
This is so hot!!! 😍

Hello Jan,
Thank you for your exciting reply. Was it normal for you be naked and getting fucked in front of the *******'s of the black guys that fucked you? Seems like the black guys ******* was used to seeing you naked and being fucked by his ******* and asking you kinky questions like if you had rimmed his ******* yet. Then used you like he Owned you, like making you kneel behind his ******* with your face right at his ass. Then he pushed your face in and held your head in his *******'s black ass, told you to lick, told his ******* to say if he could feel your tongue inside his black asshole. WOW, Did his black ******* whip your white TiTs and nipples until you started licking and tongue fucking his *******'s black asshole ?
Do you know why the ******* thought it was OK for him to whip your white TiTs and nipples until you licked and tongue fucked his *******'s black asshole ? It seems to me that he made a huge assumption that was extremely out of normal behavior.
Did you lick and tongue fuck his *******'s black asshole also ?

Back