young_couple96

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
My wife after 3 years of asking for it finally cucked me with BBC. She came so much we lost count and had so much fun that she agreed to do it again. It was literally amazing and we both loved it. We are hoping for find this sort of adventure again. Our Black King master dominated her better than I ever could and we agree it was so much fun. She called him "Black daddy" and we still talk about it years later every time we fuck.

Unfortunately we've since moved far away from PA to FL. Hoping to find a new, talented and experienced Black man to be our new master. Willing to share any pics if interested and FaceTime all 3 of us if the chemistry is good. Additionally it's more difficult to get my wife excited about doing it again given the time gap.

Looking for a Black bull who is dominant and rough but also passionate and considerate of her as she is more into passion than humiliation.

Husband is open to humiliation over internet but not in front of wife. We can work on that if we get that far.

Is the anything we can do better to figure out a new regular (1-2x/month) bull? i can share nudes with any Black man who asks. Please be from Florida

My wife after 3 years of asking for it finally cucked me with BBC. She came so much we lost count and had so much fun that she agreed to do it again. It was literally amazing and we both loved it. We are hoping for find this sort of adventure again. Our Black King master dominated her better than I ever could and we agree it was so much fun. She called him "Black daddy" and we still talk about it years later every time we fuck.

Unfortunately we've since moved far away from PA to FL. Hoping to find a new, talented and experienced Black man to be our new master. Willing to share any pics if interested and FaceTime all 3 of us if the chemistry is good. Additionally it's more difficult to get my wife excited about doing it again given the time gap.

Looking for a Black bull who is dominant and rough but also passionate and considerate of her as she is more into passion than humiliation.

Husband is open to humiliation over internet but not in front of wife. We can work on that if we get that far.

Is the anything we can do better to figure out a new regular (1-2x/month) bull? i can share nudes with any Black man who asks. Please be from Florida
Im.very interested and willing and patient enough to don't help work with you that's required to get you both back into the Sexually bondingbthats needed to Sexually Liberate White Married Wife's!

Back