Help for refugees.

We live in a world where many (white) men dream of the modern world. But that's why they don't do anything. Writing a post is nice though! But helping, paying for the plane ticket, the hotel and giving him your wife is no longer enough. It's not enough for white guys to talk, they need to act. What's more beautiful than this. Peace

Attachments

• IMG_0808.mp4
    577.6 KB
Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!
omg xd :)) I have never met a black person before.And my family doesn't like black people... But I've seen so many videos..... I wish... :)
I wish I could work in a place like this :)) in a refugee camp :$ :)))) but there are no such places here in Hungary. :(

omg xd :)) I have never met a black person before.And my family doesn't like black people... But I've seen so many videos..... I wish... :)
I wish I could work in a place like this :)) in a refugee camp :$ :)))) but there are no such places here in Hungary. :(
Can't you travel to a neighboring country to volunteer? I visited the Czech Rep like a year ago and saw the women there doing a great work for the integration of Black and Afghan men and into their society.

Back