Help for refugees.

Aren’t we lucky having a wife who loves bbc when on holiday , in Morocco we were lucky to have a very nice bbc in our resort , one morning as we walked out on our patio there was a gardener working , Kim was in her bikini looking fantastic , he introduced himself as Gregory and was hoping we are ok with him near our cabin working , being there we got to know him and gave him drinks , he was always giving Kim compliments which she loved , one afternoon Kim invited him in for a rest as we chatted he asked if we were there for black cock , kim smiled and asked do you know one with a huge one , he got up opened his overalls and pulled out one huge cock , it’s all yours if you want one , next day I told Kim to shower then lay on the bed naked ass in the air pointing to the open patio doors , I greeted Gregory and pointed him to the open doors , he turned smiled and went in , I went to golf leaving him to fuck Kim , on my return he was still there cock deep in my wife she couldn’t get enough of his huge cock,in the two weeks we were there I watched Gregory take Kim in every position possible .

Back