Help for refugees.

They grew up together always being best friends. Their parents are close friends also especially both of their moms who are members of their church Refugee Outreach Program. When the one ******* joined the church youth group she told her best friend she should also because they could help each out. It wasn't long and they were reaching out to the community, helping in any way they could, through the youth group. When they were asking by theirs fathers to help with the Refugee Outreach Program they both hesitated and were reserved to do so. At dinner one night the ******* explained how it was their "duty" and "obligation" to help the poor mistreated black refugees. The two young girls talked it over and figured want would it hurt, but they both felt they would be awkward around the black refugees. They had their sights on higher things. The first couple of days went good for them. They soon didnt feel awkward at all, in fact, the one told her best friend she couldnt help how she felt being around them,,,, sexually. She knew according to the church teaching it was wrong, very wrong. Her nipples were always hard and her pussy felt hot and wet. Not odd at all but her friend told her the same thing about her. She even would masturbate at night after being at the church's refugee center. Fanazing about them, their bodies, wanting to see their dark black cocks, but it was wrong and she knew it. She knew it wasn't right and asked for forgiveness, prayed afterwards but couldnt stop ever. She told her friend she always always always masturbated thinking about them. They both had seen the big bulges in their shorts. Their young sexual desires exploded so many times over and over and over. They couldnt tell their parents or the church pastor. Fortunately they had each other to talk with. Then the day quickly came they saw 5 of the black refugees in the shower. The snuck in peeking thru the side door that was cracked open and they were over whelmed. All of them with large black cocks. Their emotions ran high, their young white bodies tingling and wet and felt so alive. The next day their were sure to wear clothing that was a bit more revealing. Short skirts, button up blouses, makeup and everything. Nature took it's course. As they each were helping the black refugees at the dinner tables the one young christian girl felt a hand slide up her bare leg, then between them and under her little skirt. She froze unable to move. Her breathing quicken. She flet her nipples instantly go hard and her young body sensation ripped through her entire being. Her freezing was clearly an indication to the black refugee that it was alright, so his finger went higher higher until reaching her young pussy, Her head fell back, moans escaped her pretty young mouth as his finger slide inside her sexy panties and between her wet pussy lips. The black refugees talked bewteen themselves in their own language. They all smiling and some laughing. Just as she was moaning and now almost crying out passionately, she saw her best friend across the table with the same expression and moaning as her. All the black refugees looked on and talked amongst themselves as each of them were finger fucked. Their desires exploding so intensely. Within a minute at the very least each of the young white girls were cumming. That didnt stop, the black refugees kept on getting their taste of fresh young christian white pussy.

BNWO is a kind of religion.

In the past, most people could neither read nor write. Religion was spread by missionaries, it took centuries.
Modern media spread NBWO quickly.

Refugees are missionaries.

Many girls, women and couples in Europe and other parts of the world have been waiting for this for a long time(until now it has only been available on the North American continent).

Many missionaries will come from Africa and will also convert girls, women and couples who are still undecided or opposed.
This will take decades, not centuries as in the past.

Through the numerous press releases, surveys are carried out in the refugee offices, interviews and the like. It is precisely because of the sexual assaults, which must not be tolerated, that attempts are made to ascertain the backgrounds of the women in particular.
Attacks on women are very bad and unacceptable. Therefore, I think women who like it should be encouraged to service refugees sexually and thus prevent attacks.

I think these are real numbers. Maybe there are more such women now.
Through the numerous press releases, surveys are carried out in the refugee offices, interviews and the like.It is precisely because of the sexual assaults, which must not be tolerated, that attempts are made to ascertain the backgrounds of the women in particular.
I doubt these figures. I am from Germany and it is almost impossible to find a basis for these exact figures. Which woman would state in a poll that (a) she has cheated, (b) with black dicks and additionally (c) with two of them? These figures are made up.

These polls and surveys are anonymous, no woman would be officially declared and deviations are taken into account as in all surveys.

I doubt these figures. I am from Germany and it is almost impossible to find a basis for these exact figures. Which woman would state in a poll that (a) she has cheated, (b) with black dicks and additionally (c) with two of them? These figures are made up.
I think the chyfri are real. But it would be necessary to clarify in what age and social group this survey was conducted.

Back