Help for refugees.

I’d agree that its a cult built on fantasy. As regards to migration and refugees, its being going on for many thousands of years. What makes the next few decades any different?
This has been going on for a couple of decades. And I think that Europe is already finished as a civilization. In 50 years, if everything goes as it is now, there will be three times more black Africans than white Europeans. This will mean the end of white civilization.

This has been going on for a couple of decades. And I think that Europe is already finished as a civilization. In 50 years, if everything goes as it is now, there will be three times more black Africans than white Europeans. This will mean the end of white civilization.
😂 you’re a dreamer pal

Because white people will procreate just as much as black people.
According to statistics, white people cannot compensate for the population loss from death. In order for the population to have an income, each family must have at least 3 children. Look at the statistics, I don't remember exactly now, but somewhere around 1.3 children per family on average.

Back