Help: First time with BBC (nervous)

snowbunnymiami

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Ladies, I am nervous.

My hubby wants me to have sex with a black guy for a long time. It was his fantasy when we started dating. Now we are married, he still wants me to do it. I am very conservative girl, never had a one night stand, only serious relationship. His size satisfies me (he is around 6") and I am very tight down there, never gave birth. We tried big dildo. It hurts, and I do not like dildos. Feels not real. We've been on tinder, 3F. We've met some nice black guys there, we met for coffees, went to bar/club. But when everything was ready for next step I chicken out and pretended I am sick or something else.
My main concerns:
1. it will hurt me down there.
2. my hubby will see me having sex with the other guy so potentially calling it cheating and walking away or our relationship will not be strong.
3. I will not be able to relax and it just feels strange.
Gosh, ladies, any tips for newbie here? Asking only ladies. Not interested in guys opinions )
Sorry for my bad English.

Ladies, I am nervous.

My hubby wants me to have sex with a black guy for a long time. It was his fantasy when we started dating. Now we are married, he still wants me to do it. I am very conservative girl, never had a one night stand, only serious relationship. His size satisfies me (he is around 6") and I am very tight down there, never gave birth. We tried big dildo. It hurts, and I do not like dildos. Feels not real. We've been on tinder, 3F. We've met some nice black guys there, we met for coffees, went to bar/club. But when everything was ready for next step I chicken out and pretended I am sick or something else.
My main concerns:
2. my hubby will see me having sex with the other guy so potentially calling it cheating and walking away or our relationship will not be strong.
Gosh, ladies, any tips for newbie here? Asking only ladies. Not interested in guys opinions )
Oh honey you are so sweet. Let me tell you. Your expectations create psychological blockades. Its something aking to girls and first kiss, first sex phenomena. You are not sure what to expect, how to act and what to do and that makes you feel awkward and confused. If you were only in the stage of thinking about it, I would have told you to reconsider but you are already so far ahead that you are pretty much already blacked but your mind goes even further in scenarios causing you to overthink. The thing is, its your first time, just don't expect anything. Just give in and let the bull take control. For a lady in your situation it would be perfect if you had your hubby sit at the top of the bed, you on all fours kissing him, using one hand to jerk him off and just stargaze in eachothers eyes. Your hubby, if he knows you as he should by now should give the signal to the bull to take you from behind, when the hubby notices that you are giving in, relaxing your mind and pussy. If he does everything right, at the right time, by the time the bull brings the tip of his cock close to your clit, you even lost sense that there is anyone behind you, preparing his cock, ready to penetrate your pink pussy. Also consider blindfolds. Just don't worry honey. You will do great. 🥰

Ladies, I am nervous.

My main concerns:
All we can tell you is talk about it a lot !! Make sure you are ready and give it a chance. If he changes his mind or you change yours, deal with it and don’t fight about it. Best thing we ever did !! Both are extremely happy !!

Go for it. The bbc will likely take his time with you and penetrate you slowly so that you slowly and gently stretch open to his bigger size then once he has done that it will make you feel amazing! Your relationship with your husband will only grow stronger as have ours! Enjoy!

Back