Has your wife cheated before?

my wife never did. but one of my girlfriend when I was 18, I saw her kissing another guy outside by a coincidence. I felt humiliated, extremely angry and aroused. I didn't interrupt them at the moment but later on that day we split up. that was the first time I felt the cuckold feeling.
And you have desired that feeling ever since!

And you have desired that feeling ever since!
No I didnt. For about next 10 years, I didn't have any knowledge or interest in cuckolding, but it developed in time especially after watching mmf videos. And then I realized that I have an eager to have this kind of relationship. So at that point, the arouse that I had when I was 18 made sense. I always had a tendency for it ;)

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
I love you are a cheater and proud of it. My GF cheated on her X Husband and that is what attracted me to her. She doesn't cheat with me (if she did it would be fun), I just find BBC to satisfy her need for new cock.

Yes, my wife confessed to fucking another man while she was on a vacation years ago, Its what started us on this lifestyle. Although we have an understanding on how and when its okay to have sex with others, I'm fairly certain she still gets fucked without my knowledge.
It seems that you're still suspicious of her but your tone shows it's also wishful thinking. The "behind your back" element might be uniquely exciting but I hope you understand it's dangerous too. What's the main reason you could think of she's still cheating on you, after opening up your relationship?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
being married 3 times I have learned that most husbands wont even find out a about any of their wives' extra curricular activities. also learned that, despite being married a husband can fall deeply in love with younger and hotter females. I was dangerously close to eloping with a few tenderonis. still in love with one. a military wife.

Last edited:
No I didnt. For about next 10 years, I didn't have any knowledge or interest in cuckolding, but it developed in time especially after watching mmf videos. And then I realized that I have an eager to have this kind of relationship. So at that point, the arouse that I had when I was 18 made sense. I always had a tendency for it ;)
I didn't have any interest in cuckolding either after I found that my wife was cheating. I hadn't even heard of the term until a co worker mentioned that I was now a cuckold. At that point I started looking into all of this stuff, especially the interracial part since she had been cheating with a black man. I admit that I sometimes find pictures as wells as discussions on this site to sound stimulating. However, since I lost the love of my life to a black man, I want other men to know how much they are playing with fire when they encourage or want to see their wives involved in this lifestyle.

I didn't have any interest in cuckolding either after I found that my wife was cheating. I hadn't even heard of the term until a co worker mentioned that I was now a cuckold. At that point I started looking into all of this stuff, especially the interracial part since she had been cheating with a black man. I admit that I sometimes find pictures as wells as discussions on this site to sound stimulating. However, since I lost the love of my life to a black man, I want other men to know how much they are playing with fire when they encourage or want to see their wives involved in this lifestyle.
I think playing with fire is part of what makes this fetish so hot for me. I know that any day she could decide to take me up on making me a cuck and I could be a pussy free clean up boi.

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
I am not sure which of these two sexy women I would most want to cuckold me and cheat on me.

My wife cheated on me when we were dating. Not positive if she has since we got married but I think she has. But the incident I suspect was after I told her that she should have sex with other men so technically that wouldn’t be cheating.

Back