Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Now on CNN there’s an 8 person panel - all so far pushing the Dem talking points - what unadulterated HORSESHITE - twas refreshing seeing President Trump’s defense team shredding the corrupt Bidens - now CNN pushes the left’s talking points and trying desperately to undo the damage the President’s lawyers did - they are SO obviously biased it’s sickening!!!!

Dershowitz although a Dem is a patriot - explaining the Constitution to defend our President against the best interests of his own party - because it’s the right thing to do.

He’s nailing it :}
Dems must be giving Dershowitz Hell for defending Trump 🇺🇸 though as he claims to be a card-carry Democrat who not only voted for Hillary but he intends to vote for whomever wins the DNC Nomination in 2020? I'd imagine he might be getting more than his fair share of hate mail and/or hate messages on his phone too? Possibly even burning excrement in front of his door too for his choice of client he wishes to defend? :unsure:

Last edited:
Dems must be giving Dershowitz Hell for defending Trump 🇺🇸 though as he claims to be a card-carry Democrat who not only voted for Hillary but he intends to vote for whomever wins the DNC Nomination in 2020? I'd imagine he might be getting more than his fair share of hate mail and/or hate messages on his phone too? Possibly even burning excrement in front of his door too for his choice of client he wishes to defend? :unsure:
He was a rare look into the past. A highly intelligent man, educated on the constitution, willing to stand up and use his wisdom for what is right. Trump has done nothing to break our constitution. Some people don't like him, refuse to admit that he is fighting for our country every single day. Dershowitz did what he felt, and knew was right.

He has said he is now persona non grata on Martha’s Vineyard and no longer invited to parties - being ostracized is the price of patriotism apparently when you’re a Dem and doing the right thing regardless of party affiliation.

Last edited:
He has said he is now persona non grata on Martha’s Vineyard and no longer invited to parties - being ostracized is the price of patriotism apparently when you’re a Dem and doing the right thing regardless of party affiliation.
We all want what is good for our country through different views. I am talking about the people not necessarily our government. We have a bad selfish vindictive element and it is coming from the left. But the right has not been perfect either. The swamp has both parties in it, not all of their followers but many. This country with all its flaws was founded in God we Trust, liberalism is controlled by selfishness. Some don't believe in God and that is their right, but an example of what is not of God is abortion, and anything that is about the ME ME ME attitude is not of God but the prince of this world Satan. What is the opposite of LOVE ? Most would say HATE but the correct answer is SELFISHNESS .

this impeachment trial is nothing but a vindictive democratic act of hatred and jealousy farce. One thing this past 3 years has done, it has opened the door to see how corrupt the government and by far the Democratic House of Representatives are in 2020.....As I said I am not a republican but I am an Independent Trump supporter.

Establishment democrats simply cannot grasp, or refuse to grasp, that we have entered the age of the non-affiliated independent. Both Trumpster and Bolshevist Bernie appeal to the masses of non-aligned. My Millennial generation is entirely too self-centered to identify with either dusty, aged major party.

The difference is that Trump has been able to capture the indies and disgruntled former dems, while dragging the pissy elitist Republicans along with him for their own good.

In contrast, the dem establishment lives in fear of their radical left, and attempt to placate them by embracing every extremist policy. The dems are permanently driving away their original base, while simultaneously running old-school fossils Creepy Joe and Fauxcahantus. Both generate about as much exitement as a high school principal at the mandatory pep-rally.

Then there's Pete Buttplug, but his appeal will not go beyond UMC gay whitebois who drive Miata's and vacay in Rehoboth.

Trump is inside their heads and the dems are making the classic mistake of fighting the last war.

Last edited:
I just saw that in the news I am hopeful but even I have to doubt it's efficacy. It's a brave attempt, but unless there is lasting peace for at least 1 year or so, I'd have to be with @subhub174014 with that one. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise I am still pro-Trump.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Back