Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

He's not even worth a billion dollars. Do you Trumptards ever READ?? He's failed at every fucking business he ever undertook.

You really should get your racist ass off this board. People who support RACISTS are RACIST.
So being a Black male I am racist against other Blacks? Okay? Strange for all you Caucasians, provided you are Caucasian @jockboy , who are anti-Trump to be speaking so much about racism. I could have used that kind of support from true racists in my youth that were somehow shielded. Yet when a guy like Donald Trump enters the political arena and opposes the Democrats all he gets is hate. Also consider Jesse Jackson. Did you realize that before became hated by the Democrats for committing the "sin" of defeating Hillary that Reverend Jesse Jackson himself gave a speech in January 14th, 1999 for the Rainbow Coalition. In that speech he introduced Donald Trump after he helped their organization and called him a friend???? And he went to their business meeting. Why would a racist do that???

My Proof:

So I guess you will say Jesse Jackson is a fake Democrat?

If you refuse to examine any evidence I will leave you to you hatred @jockboy. I'll have @Hottobe cucked save some room for you with the celebration he will have AFTER he is re-elected. If you show up you can have all the delicious and nutritious crow you can eat! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GO TRUMP! As this is a Trump thread!

fuck trump as this is an off topic political thread....as much as you would like to limit people access that don't like trump....and as much as you would like to spread more lies and altered facts....there are still people around to show the error of your ways

Only lies gettin spread are your’s and the left’s.

There's no apostrophe in YOURS. I can tell you're a Trump voter.
So being a Black male I am racist against other Blacks? Okay? Strange for all you Caucasians, provided you are Caucasian @jockboy , who are anti-Trump to be speaking so much about racism. I could have used that kind of support from true racists in my youth that were somehow shielded. Yet when a guy like Donald Trump enters the political arena and opposes the Democrats all he gets is hate. Also consider Jesse Jackson. Did you realize that before became hated by the Democrats for committing the "sin" of defeating Hillary that Reverend Jesse Jackson himself gave a speech in January 14th, 1999 for the Rainbow Coalition. In that speech he introduced Donald Trump after he helped their organization and called him a friend???? And he went to their business meeting. Why would a racist do that???

My Proof:

So I guess you will say Jesse Jackson is a fake Democrat?

As I said MORE THAN ONCE, having a black friend is NO indication that someone isn't a racist.

If you're black, you can't be racist. I agree with that. However, you can be ignorant and clueless, and you can be a sellout.

fuck trump as this is an off topic political thread....as much as you would like to limit people access that don't like trump....and as much as you would like to spread more lies and altered facts....there are still people around to show the error of your ways
Is the title of this particular thread "go-trump"? Yes or no @subhub174014 ? All criticisms appear to be welcome here even yours.

As I said MORE THAN ONCE, having a black friend is NO indication that someone isn't a racist.

If you're black, you can't be racist. I agree with that. However, you can be ignorant and clueless, and you can be a sellout.

You can be a raving lunatic too

I think you’ve proven that one - least to me

So it was okay for Jesse Jackson to accept Donald Trump's help in January 14th, 1999 but once he opposed Hillary he is safe by opposing him, got it!

So it was okay for Jesse Jackson to accept Donald Trump's help in January 14th, 1999 but once he opposed Hillary he is safe by opposing him, got it!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I love it that every one of your excuses for Dotard is to mention a Democrat who took a fucking picture with the fat Orange Blob.

@jockboy and @subhub174014 are going to lose it when I get Rabbi Johnathan Cahn's book, "The Oracle". The book partially describes how Donald Trump is a fulfillment of Jewish prophecy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I love it that every one of your excuses for Dotard is to mention a Democrat who took a fucking picture with the fat Orange Blob.
Sorry but you wish you had lived his life. Donald don't lie, he simply exaggerates because he wants to be transparent to the American people, he thinks it for a second, he says it right then.

Sorry but you wish you had lived his life. Donald don't lie, he simply exaggerates because he wants to be transparent to the American people, he thinks it for a second, he says it right then.

LMAOOOOO Donald DOESN'T lie? LMAOOOOO

He's a pathological liar and an idiot. He fucked around on every wife he had and cheated on all 3 when they were pregnant. He treats his own ******* like *******.

He's HUMAN GARBAGE.

@jockboy and @subhub174014 are going to lose it when I get Rabbi Johnathan Cahn's book, "The Oracle". The book partially describes how Donald Trump is a fulfillment of Jewish prophecy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cool -- you found a Jew who agrees with bigot Donald. How nice.

FACT: About 80% of American Jews vote DEMOCRATIC.

Back