Girls Who Have been blacked since July 1, 2021

My husband and I were at Hedonism the week before Splash in Houston. Years ago I would fuck a lot of the grounds guys and bellman at Hedo, but now they get fired for playing with guests. I don't hit on the guys anymore as I don't want to loose their jobs.

We were laying in the bed naked chilling out before dinner and the evening entertainment. There was a knock on our door. We were not expecting anyone. When my husband opened the door it was one of these servers. He had a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. He said it was just part of the service and asked if we wanted him to open the champagne. The server said that he also offered additional services, but we must be discrete. He asked my husband to close the drapes. I got up naked to give him a hug and kiss for the champagne. When I did his hands felt me up. Then he took off his clothes. I sucked his cock and fucked him.

I thought that my husband set it up. I still kind of think that he did, but he claims that he didn't. I have no idea why the choose me. I've never heard of this happening. I'm just glad it happened to me!

My husband and I were at Hedonism the week before Splash in Houston. Years ago I would fuck a lot of the grounds guys and bellman at Hedo, but now they get fired for playing with guests. I don't hit on the guys anymore as I don't want to loose their jobs.

We were laying in the bed naked chilling out before dinner and the evening entertainment. There was a knock on our door. We were not expecting anyone. When my husband opened the door it was one of these servers. He had a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. He said it was just part of the service and asked if we wanted him to open the champagne. The server said that he also offered additional services, but we must be discrete. He asked my husband to close the drapes. I got up naked to give him a hug and kiss for the champagne. When I did his hands felt me up. Then he took off his clothes. I sucked his cock and fucked him.

I thought that my husband set it up. I still kind of think that he did, but he claims that he didn't. I have no idea why the choose me. I've never heard of this happening. I'm just glad it happened to me!
Very nice story, thank you for sharing (what an analogy :love:) and telling about such a good experience of Hedo!
Do you know if the stuff is safe and frequently tested? We would enjoy the guys bare!!

I attended Splash Mocha in Houston where I fucked 19 guys mostly one at a time in my room. The number isn't really important it's quality of the experience, and I really enjoyed myself.

There were several encounters that were memorable. One cute guy told me his nickname was Monkey. When he came to my room I was dressed as I normally meet guys in a sheer short robe that I left open in front. After greeting me with a kiss, he got undressed and put a condom on. I could not believe the size of his cock. I've had a lot of big cocks, but I have never had one that was this thick.

Then I found out why his nickname was Monkey. While he was fucking me missionary without pulling out he turned a complete 360 while fucking me!

That was just one of many amazing experiences I had at Splash this year.
That’s incredible.

Back