Gf on bachelorette trip

Is she's at a bachelorette party she's taking dick, trust me. Every bachelorette party I've ever attended, to include mine, almost every single lady there hooked up.
Shooting Star GIF

Well, the night before we all flew out for the bachelorette party, that was in the Keys, i fucked my husbands fiance's best friend, he was um, very well endowed but that's a whole other story.
Once we were in Florida at our condo I fucked 2 different black guys over the 4;days we were there, one of them was several times

Well, the night before we all flew out for the bachelorette party, that was in the Keys, i fucked my husbands fiance's best friend, he was um, very well endowed but that's a whole other story.
Once we were in Florida at our condo I fucked 2 different black guys over the 4;days we were there, one of them was several times
All raw or safe and tidy in the condoms?

His best friend went raw. I used a condom with the first black guy, we only fucked the one time, that first night in town.
I met the second black gentleman at a club the following night. We used a condom but it busted during sex and he ended up cumming inside me. After that I didn't see a point in using one. I was on birth control at the time.

His best friend went raw. I used a condom with the first black guy, we only fucked the one time, that first night in town.
I met the second black gentleman at a club the following night. We used a condom but it busted during sex and he ended up cumming inside me. After that I didn't see a point in using one. I was on birth control at the time.

Does it affect a woman more intimately when she knows the man is letting loose inside her?

Back