From First BBC all the way to Black Only?

Laz90

Male
Hello all. So as we all know, most people being introduced to the hotwife lifestyle may begin doing it with partners other than the husband but of the same race. This I think is natural, since we often surround ourselves with those similar to us (with some exceptions, of course. Like living in a more multicultural area) This, like many things in life, certainly could take some persuasion on the part of the husband and/or wife. Eventually however, some will want to move onto their first BBC as an added "challenge" or addition to spice-up their QoS lifestyle. In and of itself, I don't think this is as hard to achieve as it may seem at first glance. If your partner is racist, faces family or friend opposition, or maybe just not particularly fond of Black people/men it may face additional obstacles. However, if enough convincing and persuasion takes place, even if done as a one-time event to see what it's like, it could be achieved. Many partners would be content at this stage and just leave it at that. However, for some, their wives becoming "Black-Only" is the holy grail of the cuckolding fantasy. It is the end-stage of this long journey. Yet for many, it may never become a reality and just be left at the fantasy stage. I think this fantasy is more likely to become a reality IF your wife already happened to have an underlying attraction to Black men. But how could you move to this stage if your wife never had this attraction in the first place? Is it even possible for her to ever become Black-Only? I am personally facing this dilemma. My partner has tried it with a few Black men and is willing to try with others, but I don't see her becoming exclusively attractive to Black men (YET). Would it be possible to turn the tables on such a person? How did you and your partner become Black-Only, which steps did you take? I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello all. So as we all know, most people being introduced to the hotwife lifestyle may begin doing it with partners other than the husband but of the same race. This I think is natural, since we often surround ourselves with those similar to us (with some exceptions, of course. Like living in a more multicultural area) This, like many things in life, certainly could take some persuasion on the part of the husband and/or wife. Eventually however, some will want to move onto their first BBC as an added "challenge" or addition to spice-up their QoS lifestyle. In and of itself, I don't think this is as hard to achieve as it may seem at first glance. If your partner is racist, faces family or friend opposition, or maybe just not particularly fond of Black people/men it may face additional obstacles. However, if enough convincing and persuasion takes place, even if done as a one-time event to see what it's like, it could be achieved. Many partners would be content at this stage and just leave it at that. However, for some, their wives becoming "Black-Only" is the holy grail of the cuckolding fantasy. It is the end-stage of this long journey. Yet for many, it may never become a reality and just be left at the fantasy stage. I think this fantasy is more likely to become a reality IF your wife already happened to have an underlying attraction to Black men. But how could you move to this stage if your wife never had this attraction in the first place? Is it even possible for her to ever become Black-Only? I am personally facing this dilemma. My partner has tried it with a few Black men and is willing to try with others, but I don't see her becoming exclusively attractive to Black men (YET). Would it be possible to turn the tables on such a person? How did you and your partner become Black-Only, which steps did you take? I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Cheers.
I wouldn't won't mine to be black only I wouldn't care for us to get out a few times a year but I still want it to

I wouldn't won't mine to be black only I wouldn't care for us to get out a few times a year but I still want it to
Interesting. I have personally thought of influencing her perspective. Showing non-Blacks in a more submissive way while showing her examples of Black Alphas with 10 inch dicks fucking hotwives for an hour straight or more giving White women the best time of their life. Maybe slowly but surely my wife will start fantasizing and seeing the Black Bulls as the dominant partner in the relationship and the best choice for her by far!

Wow, love the question. After a couple vanilla swinging experiences, my hotwife totally agreed to be a black cock only hotwife without a moments hesitation. And, brothers and sisters, my ex-wife agreed to fuck and suck only black cock too….without a moments hesitation. Once your girl has a true and consuming and proper bbc fucking, the kind she talked about later, man, you really think she’s gonna be fantasizing about dorky swinging white guys again? And if you are lucky enough to be there to see how different your wife became, suddenly on her knees sucking big black cock in the kitchen, never did this to you before, wouldn’t you be able to,read between those huge letters and huge lines on the wall? Tell her you decided she’s gonna be your BBC ONLY HOTWIFE from now on. She’ll,agree without a moments hesitation, and your sex with her tonite will be better than ever.

Oh, one more thought or two. Before my girl so readily agreed to be my BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE (see my content), she never came home after work or after a Saturday night out with the girls and told me about any guys that must have certainly been hitting on her, white or b,ack. She just never mentioned it. Now, since she’s BBC ONLY, SHE COMES HOME ALMOST EVERY DAY OR TWO with a story about married white guy at grocery but mostly and always better is she CANT WAIT TO TELL ME ABOUT THE CUTE BLACK GUY THAT PUT AIR IN HER TIRE, ETC…she took pics of a few of the , dated one of them and fucked him. So, tell your girl she can still flirt and tease, but BBC ONLY SUCKING AND FUCKING and damned if she won’t start behaving more like a hotwife for you. And when you’re fucking her, if you reserve that clause, tell her how fucking naughty she is now, fucking your white cock? Tell her not to tell her black lovers.

My wife has had a craving for black men since she was a little girl. She told me this 30 years ago and that’s how slowly our journey began.
Growing up she was always afraid to act on her fantasy because of the repercussions she thought it would bring.
Her telling me this after we had been married was the most exciting thing that has happened to us. It took a long time. Her first black man took until 2009 and kept going and now after over 50 black lovers we can gladly say she is black cock only. I do get to watch and film and it is still the only thing both of us think about. We just wish we lived in an area where there were lots of black men to push this even further.
Through this time she has had 2 of them because regular lovers and men she has established true feelings for which makes it even hotter.

My wife has had a craving for black men since she was a little girl. She told me this 30 years ago and that’s how slowly our journey began.
Growing up she was always afraid to act on her fantasy because of the repercussions she thought it would bring.
Her telling me this after we had been married was the most exciting thing that has happened to us. It took a long time. Her first black man took until 2009 and kept going and now after over 50 black lovers we can gladly say she is black cock only. I do get to watch and film and it is still the only thing both of us think about. We just wish we lived in an area where there were lots of black men to push this even further.
Through this time she has had 2 of them because regular lovers and men she has established true feelings for which makes it even hotter.
Suggestion, make it part of a vacation to south Florida, for example, build in a bbc experience on the Saturday night while you enjoy the beach towns the other few nights.

My sis craved and caved back in the day. It also helped that our neighborhood was mostly black

Back