Friendly advice to the men here:

I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

When you send me things like this:
"Hi...ever had a big one? I'm 9" "
"Find me on KIK...at ....."
"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

So if you write me and don't get a response: re-read this
You must notice that many of the vids and pics are of women sucking cock. The common message is that women live to serve cock and therefor if you have one you are wonderful and all you need to do to please a woman is present your cock. Even the language is funny things such as destroyed her pussy or stretched her out or made her a black cock slut. It does not help that many of the posters are men typing out their fantasies. I wish that all that it took to please a woman was to show her my cock and let her suck it or just pump her until i cum, actually that would be pretty boring, finding out how to please a woman is a lot of fun and rewarding. We have met many men over the years and it takes a bit of time to figure out how to find ones that click with you and you with them

You're going to be disappointed. There's a reason why women who want mental stimulation or some sort of intellectual connection generally don't go black. As a general rule: Black men want to fuck white women as revenge for slavery and that's about all. The only reason they'd date you is to have you as a trophy to prove to themselves/flaunt to others that they are equal.
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

FIRST OF ALL...

a bunch of married women on a sexual fetish website... clucking and complaining about not being 'romanced' and 'seduced' properly? 🙄🙄
Woman, that's a YOU problem. Talk to your hubby about soft words and gentle caresses 😂
yall up here complaining about Black Men because of lack of sexual intensity in Your life? We are not your BFs... You'll be fucking one guy one day, and fucking another guy another day 🤨

I got two things for you: hard dick, and bubblegum. (and I'm all out of gum 🤷🏽‍♂️)

We all are here to FUCK. 😈
You are absolutely correct.:qos:

I just wish some of the guys here had more personality and maybe a sense of humour to go with their dicks. I find many conversations here with men repetitive and uninteresting.
precisely. Somehow I get the impression is that many are REALLY young and inexperienced with women in general.

I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

I appreciate your honesty and identifying what you want and who you are.

It works both ways sir,
not all women care about romance and seduction, but we do care about class and decency.
not sure about "lack of sexual intensity", sex is intense, at least to me it is.
so what if you have big cock? so does the next guy.
we may love bbc, and/or this fetish, and most of us are not looking for boyfriends,
we are here to have fun, just like you.

You pretty much agreed with everything I said. Thank you for your support.

Well I haven't been able to find the site: "Find black boyfriend here" site. Maybe you could find it for me :)
Whilst i do agree that most guys here seem to have close to no “game” and often sound like they have no idea how to talk to a woman, website is in fact (in its genesis) a place 99% dedicated to random hookups and for exploring one’s sexuality with no restraints or fear of public shaming...Complaining that you’re not getting what you want as if it’s someone else’s problem comes across as really self-entitled

Great point. I always let the woman escalate. If she wants a dick pic she’ll let you know. If she wants hookup, she’ll let you know. If she wants to sext she’ll let you know.

Lots of good points if men are looking for relationships and certainly some are. It's also worth noting that this space is as much sex club as pick up bar, and some folks are very clear about what they want. And big black cocks are among those things, so I wouldn't let it bug you much. Just scroll on by. Can't wait to read some of your writing, btw.

☮️ :blackheart::qos:

I just wish some of the guys here had more personality and maybe a sense of humour to go with their dicks. I find many conversations here with men repetitive and uninteresting.
I'm sorry you've had that experience on here.. I've had pretty good luck with most of the men I've spoken with on here being gentleman and most being very respectful....

Cum for the BBC, stay because he's worth hanging around with. I think some endowed Bulls fail to realize this dynamic.

It's why my wife loves having me as a cuckold. Her Bulls can be interesting to spend time with or just great at sex. In the second scenario she has me around to keep her intrigued. And, when the Bull is really entertaining her, I know how to slip into the woodwork and let her enjoy him fully. It's my role and I love it.

Back