Friendly advice to the men here:

Use the “Dating” section & go after what you would like.

A random dick pick has gotten me in there, A long (6 paragraph) fantasy writing has as well.

These same things don’t work on some people, everybody is just different.

I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

When you send me things like this:
"Hi...ever had a big one? I'm 9" "
"Find me on KIK...at ....."
"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

So if you write me and don't get a response: re-read this
As someone else already said, this is not a bar, or wherever you usually hangout. This is a place where people are free to say what they want. And trust me, there intelligent, and cultured people who also just want to be primal. This place gives them that. Go to eharmony or one of them Vanilla bullshit websites. This place is not for you. This site is not geared for you to find someone to marry, but if you do, then that's fine too. It's fucking annoying when you females who don't know what the fuck your want, go about trying to set standards here. You come to a carnal site, you want carnal attention. Stop the bullshit! No one cares what degree you have, whether you are a member of a country club, whether you are cultured, etc. People came here to be free to pursue their sexual desires. Some people's approach, you may like. Others you may not. Select the ones you like and proceed. Keep you prudish nonsense to yourself, we can care less what you think. Better yet, go sit on something hard. I just despise seeing prudes wanting to dictate terms in a place that is supposed to be about free carnal, and legal expression. GTFOH.

The OP was giving advice. Your first contact with someone shouldn’t be a dick picture or a one line or one word comment, especially not a crude comment. There is nothing up with introducing yourself and saying what you’re looking for.

We have been in the lifestyle 30+ years and no one has ever got further than the delete button (or in the trash can in the good old days) with the lazy crude approach.

The OP was giving advice. Your first contact with someone shouldn’t be a dick picture or a one line or one word comment, especially not a crude comment. There is nothing up with introducing yourself and saying what you’re looking for.

We have been in the lifestyle 30+ years and no one has ever got further than the delete button (or in the trash can in the good old days) with the lazy crude approach.
That's your preference. I have met more women on here that are more interested in what you call "crude" comment. You don't want it, then don't engage. But prudish advice to yourself. Other people prefer it.

That's your preference. I have met more women on here that are more interested in what you call "crude" comment. You don't want it, then don't engage. But prudish advice to yourself. Other people prefer it.

The success of most things you do in life is often determined by the numbers. If you alienate or turn off a contact with your first message that is one less potential play partner.

I am pretty sure no one will delete anyone that shows a little respect in that first contact but plenty of people will pass over the guys that don’t show respect.

The OP was just giving a little advice. Take it or leave it.

I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

Great to see you know how it’s supposed to work.

So...you Googled this site. Saw this..
View attachment 3901461
And then thought..."this is where I ought to look for a boyfriend"?
cracking up laughing GIF by REVOLT TV

The success of most things you do in life is often determined by the numbers. If you alienate or turn off a contact with your first message that is one less potential play partner.

I am pretty sure no one will delete anyone that shows a little respect in that first contact but plenty of people will pass over the guys that don’t show respect.

The OP was just giving a little advice. Take it or leave it.
I promise you that on this site, that hypothetical guy got a look from people who prefer his approach. He needs no advice from a prude. You think it's only guys that come in with a straight up explicit approach? Hell no! I have had lots of women on here hit me up with a pussy pic first and an explicit comment. I like it though. There are ones that are not as explicit when they approach, and I still like them. It comes down to preference. Her prudish preference on this site, is not appreciated advice. Maybe for some it's appreciated. But she put it out in the open, it's not appreciated by others. Furthermore, to be frank, her advice is really confused rant. She has her ass out and explicit on her, pic but wants to lecture others on modesty. That was a "lecture" from a confused person masquerading as a prude. To be frank, she's an insult to even the prudes.

I promise you that on this site, that hypothetical guy got a look from people who prefer his approach. He needs no advice from a prude. You think it's only guys that come in with a straight up explicit approach? Hell no! I have had lots of women on here hit me up with a pussy pic first and an explicit comment. I like it though. There are ones that are not as explicit when they approach, and I still like them. It comes down to preference. Her prudish preference on this site, is not appreciated advice. Maybe for some it's appreciated. But she put it out in the open, it's not appreciated by others. Furthermore, to be frank, her advice is really confused rant. She has her ass out and explicit on her, pic but wants to lecture others on modesty. That was a "lecture" from a confused person masquerading as a prude.
That 👏🏽Back is everything

I promise you that on this site, that hypothetical guy got a look from people who prefer his approach. He needs no advice from a prude. You think it's only guys that come in with a straight up explicit approach? Hell no! I have had lots of women on here hit me up with a pussy pic first and an explicit comment. I like it though. There are ones that are not as explicit when they approach, and I still like them. It comes down to preference. Her prudish preference on this site, is not appreciated advice. Maybe for some it's appreciated. But she put it out in the open, it's not appreciated by others. Furthermore, to be frank, her advice is really confused rant. She has her ass out and explicit on her, pic but wants to lecture others on modesty. That was a "lecture" from a confused person masquerading as a prude. To be frank, she's an insult to even the prudes.
bless d&d GIF by Nerdist.com

Tonight Show Oh Snap GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Amend Sister

A woman after my own heart , totally agree with every word 😘

A friendly response and advice for SOME of the brothas on here. Fellas, I would advise you to politely and respectfully disagree and discontinue to contact Ms Thang. I know most of you grow tired of people telling you how to speak, act, and talk so they feel comfortable. When most of the intro conversations we have on this site are usually with the husband who is also trying to dictate the process as well. They ask for more dic pics than the women do. I do the same as Ms Thang does. When I get 'send me a pic and I will let you know or tell me what you what to do and I will consider the best story." I delete and move on.

Just as miss thang, if their first request, response, or initial question is a want for pic without any reciprocal actions. I don't repond, delete, move on. To that end, Brothas do what works for you and stop contacting MSTHANG and the like. Unless you want to continue to be lectured to.

you may have noticed all the pic posts involving women ******* on cock with subtitles such as hotwife enjoying her bull . Many of the men on here are either just having fun or have ego that depends on their cock. Remember deep throat. When i start seeing posts of women being orally pleased in the way it should be done with captions such as Bull preparing woman for good sex then I will take things seriously. By the way i have 10 inches that tastes like good chocolate

Back